The holiday season is upon us, which means it’s time to celebrate with gatherings, gifts, cheer and Coca-Cola®. This is the season for bringing joy to your loved ones, and there’s no better way than by sharing a Coke! If you’re thinking about hosting a holiday party, be sure to get some holiday-themed Coca-Colas and step it up with a spicy theme… like naughty and nice :)
This cocktail is for the chocolate cherry lover. It’s got that delicious Coca-Cola flavor mixed with the rich, nutty aroma of whiskey and the sweetness of chocolate and cherry.
— 1/2 bottle of “Someone Naughty” Coca-Cola
— 1 1/2 ounces whiskey
— 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
— 1 teaspoon grenadine
— whipped cream
— maraschino cherry
1. Fill a shaker with ice. Add whiskey, chocolate syrup and grenadine, then shake to combine.
2. Pour mixture over ice in a glass. Fill glass with 1/2 a bottle of “Someone Naughty” Coca-Cola.
3. Add whipped cream, drizzle chocolate syrup on top and add a maraschino cherry.
Fill your jigger with whiskey, pour it into your shaker, then add your chocolate and grenadine. Give it a good shake!
Pour the mixture into a glass, then fill it with Coca-Cola. Give it that decadent look by topping it with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a cherry on top.
If you’ve got an angel on your shoulder, this one’s for you! Both light and refreshing, this play on rum and Coca-Cola has a delightful citrus twist.
— 1/2 bottle of “Someone Nice” Coca-Cola
— 1 1/2 ounces white rum
— 1 1/2 ounces coconut rum
— half a lemon (plus slice for garnish)
— half a lime (plus slice for garnish)
— sugar (for rim of glass)
1. Fill a shaker with ice. Add both rums, lemon and lime. Give it a shake.
2. Wet the rim of your glass with lemon or lime. Then turn the glass over and dip it into a plate of sugar.
3. Add ice to the glass and pour mixture, filling the glass halfway. Add 1/2 a bottle of “Someone Nice” Coca-Cola (or more to taste).
4. Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime.
Add your rums and your citrus to the shaker and give it a whirl!
Coat the rim of your glass with sugar, then pour in the mixture and top it off with some ice-cold Coca-Cola.
Now that you’ve got your drinks, it’s time to put together a naughty and nice cocktail bar.
Our naughty additions include gold and silver jacks, black and white straws and napkins, black and red feathers and an essential bowl of cherries. Check out the other adorable Coca-Cola bottles. We’ve got Under the Mistletoe and some Elves.
Make it nice with white accents. We added a snow globe, some small wooden trees and some silver straws. And of course we’ve got Secret Santa and Santa bottles.
Are you someone naughty or someone nice?
Which cocktail would you pick? Share your naughty and nice cocktails using the hashtags #ShareACoke and #iamcreative.
This post is a collaboration with Coca-Cola.