10 Kid-Friendly Pizza Recipes Your Whole Family Will Enjoy
As the weather gets cooler and there’s a chill outside, you want to stay cozy and comfy inside. Heading out for a pizza dinner doesn’t sound like anything that you want to do right now. Instead of going out or ordering in, you can turn the kitchen into your own pizza parlor. Get the kiddos to help you try one of these recipes and DIY a delicious pizza party right at home.
1. Potato Pizza: Your little ones looooove anything that has to do with a potato. They’re obviously all about French fries. And then there are mashed, baked, and boiled potatoes. This recipe turns a regular ol’ pizza into a potato panacea. (via Smitten Kitchen)
2. Macaroni and Cheese Pizza: Mac and cheese is a childhood fave that your kiddo can’t stop asking for it. Combine the cheesy goodness of golden pasta with pizza for the ultimate indulgence. (via Nellie Bellie)
3. Philly Cheesesteak Pizza: This twist on the traditional cheesesteak recipe is warm, toasty, and yummy. The kids will get a kick out of turning what should be a sandwich into a well-topped pie. (via Mom Endeavors)
5. Spring Veggie Breakfast Pizza: Just because the name says “spring” doesn’t mean that you have to nix the notion of making this pizza during the other three seasons. With an egg on top, this pizza is one the kids can eat in the morning or evening. (via Life As a Strawberry)
6. Chicken Pizza With Creamy Garlic Sauce: When your kiddo snubs the traditional tomato sauce, this is what you should try. This white pizza uses a garlic sauce instead, and it’s just as delicious. (via Natasha’s Kitchen)
7. Simple Tortilla Pizzas: Turn a tortilla into the perfect pizza. Your child can pick and choose what they top it with. Create a “pizza bar” with typical taco ingredients, such as a cheese blend, veggies, or anything else your family absolutely adores. (via Cookie + Kate)
8. French Bread Pizza: This grown-up version of your favorite frozen treat is something everyone will love. Bonus: It’s certainly fresher than what you ate during your college days. (via The Little Epicurean)
9. Broccoli Pizza: Finally: The ultimate way to get your tot to actually eat their broccoli. Put it on a pizza and they won’t even notice they’re getting their daily fill of veggies. (via Smitten Kitchen)
For more delicious kid-friendly recipe ideas, follow us on Pinterest.
(Featured photo via Getty)