Rachel Lindsay was one of, if not, *the* most fashionable Bachelorettes in the show’s history. And now you can own a part of the 32-year-old’s closet! The newly engaged reality star is selling clothes she wore during her stint on The Bachelor.
Lindsay has partnered with online consignment store ThredUp to unload some of the duds she wore while vying for Nick Viall’s heart — but the best part is the proceeds benefit ACLU. Looking good while serving up some social justice at the same time? Yes, please!
In her Instagram post announcing the collab, the Texas lawyer wrote: “Got cute clothes that remind you of an ex? I do. Today I’m selling clothes I wore on Nick’s season (hello closure and new chapter!) on @thredup, my favorite fashion resale website.”
Not only will 100 percent of the proceeds go to helping the organization, which works to “defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution” for all citizens, but ThredUp will match every. Single. Dollar.
There’s a TON of cute stuff up for grabs, including the infamous Flirtitude Penguin Onesie ($120) Lindsay donned during her fantasy suite stay with Nick, to the Lapponia Hat ($65) she wore on their very last date (“I had a lot of firsts in this hat: cross-country skiing, feeding and eating reindeer (no!), and riding in a sleigh pulled by reindeer.”). Check out some of our top picks below, then shop the sale in full here!
1. E.SSUE Cocktail Dress ($150): Not only is this dress (size small) one of our top picks, but it’s also one of Lindsay’s favorites, despite the fact that she’s only worn it once. “It’s currently my profile pic on my Instagram page,” she said. “I wore it my absolute favorite holiday, New Year’s Eve, where I celebrated the night and partied with my Bachelor besties! This dress will always hold memories of a night to remember.”
2. Clothing by Owl Tank Top ($50): This medium-sized tank, which reads “Wine, Bachelor, and Yoga Pants,” is perfect for all those Bachelor in Paradise viewing parties — in fact, Lindsay wore it to watch her own season premiere. “I wanted a super chill watch party with girlfriends in comfortable clothes and drinking wine. This shirt definitely helped me accomplish that,” she said.
3. First Impression Rose Earrings ($12): For as little as $12, you can own a piece of Bachelor history, with the very earrings that Lindsay wore to meet Viall. “I was so nervous until Nick called my nerves,” she recalled. “I thought we had natural chemistry and he must have thought the same because he gave me the coveted first impression rose.”
4. American Apparel Bodysuit ($50): Those that remember Lindsay dancing her way down Bourbon Street with Viall will surely recall this bodysuit (size medium), in which the reality star “explored the French Quarter eating oysters and beignets and listening to soulful music.”
5. Kotur Clutch ($118): This animal print clutch with chain-link accents was the perfect accessory to go with all her Bachelor date night wear — and now it can be yours for $118 buckaroos.
Which piece is your favorite? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(h/t Cosmopolitan; photo via Cindy Ord/Getty)