14 Things Dudes Will Love from Our New Collection
There’s a bro code, brah. So make sure you’re on top of your game: plaid shirts, PBR, beards, man buns, pocket squares and some grill time.
What’s included? Bar cart supplies, brewing kits, hangover cures (seriously), camping gadgets, beard upkeep, grilling must-haves (for masters only) and everything bacon.
Time to stock up on your bro essentials now. That is, only if you want to continue following the bro code. It’s up to you, brah. But here’s 14 must-haves from the Bro+Co collection, if you’re interested.
1. The Mantry Subscription ($85): It’s the number one food subscription for men for a reason. Bourbon Breakfast food products = every man’s dream.
2. Artisan Hot Sauce Kit ($30): One time, a bro bought 30 of these hot sauce kits. True story. He’s a legend in our book.
3. Beard Treatment ($29): You’re a highly refined man. Get this concoction for the beard that demands respect.
4. Laces Out Freaker ($10): Keep your brewski cool with the laces out. A staple for Sunday night football or when throwing the pigskin around.
5. Sup Doormat ($50): They’ll know you’re a man of few words before stepping through the door.
6. Key Smart ($22): A minimal key ring with maximum strength. And essential add-ons, like the bottle opener, for instance.
7. Beer Brewing Kit ($45): You’re on your way to becoming a master brewer. Now try your hand at crafting beer you don’t even need to leave the house for.
8. Hangover Preventative Fortifier ($13): Night out with the boys but seeing your better half for brunch the next day? That means no hangover, dude.
9. Bacon Six Ways ($59): Man’s best friend. There’s no need to explain this one. Bacon. Get it. Now.
10. Cold Bruer ($75): Take your morning cold brew in style on your next camping trip. Or the kitchen. It’s up to you.
11. BBQ Sauce Trio ($24): Hey, grill master. Test out a couple of Carolina regional sauces at your next BBQ.
12. Bacon Kit ($24): Make your own delicious homemade bacon with the assistance of this kit.
13. Campfire Cologne ($13): Get the lumbersexual scent of cooking over the fireplace right at your fingertips.
14. Craft Your Own Bitters Kit ($65): Know your bitter, son. And look handsome and sophisticated doing it.
What item did you pick up, dude? Talk to us in the comment section below.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.