14 Things Dudes Will Love from Our New Collection
There’s a bro code, brah. So make sure you’re on top of your game: plaid shirts, PBR, beards, man buns, pocket squares and some grill time.
What’s included? Bar cart supplies, brewing kits, hangover cures (seriously), camping gadgets, beard upkeep, grilling must-haves (for masters only) and everything bacon.
Time to stock up on your bro essentials now. That is, only if you want to continue following the bro code. It’s up to you, brah. But here’s 14 must-haves from the Bro+Co collection, if you’re interested.
1. The Mantry Subscription ($85): It’s the number one food subscription for men for a reason. Bourbon Breakfast food products = every man’s dream.
2. Artisan Hot Sauce Kit ($30): One time, a bro bought 30 of these hot sauce kits. True story. He’s a legend in our book.
3. Beard Treatment ($29): You’re a highly refined man. Get this concoction for the beard that demands respect.
4. Laces Out Freaker ($10): Keep your brewski cool with the laces out. A staple for Sunday night football or when throwing the pigskin around.
5. Sup Doormat ($50): They’ll know you’re a man of few words before stepping through the door.
6. Key Smart ($22): A minimal key ring with maximum strength. And essential add-ons, like the bottle opener, for instance.
7. Beer Brewing Kit ($45): You’re on your way to becoming a master brewer. Now try your hand at crafting beer you don’t even need to leave the house for.
8. Hangover Preventative Fortifier ($13): Night out with the boys but seeing your better half for brunch the next day? That means no hangover, dude.
9. Bacon Six Ways ($59): Man’s best friend. There’s no need to explain this one. Bacon. Get it. Now.
10. Cold Bruer ($75): Take your morning cold brew in style on your next camping trip. Or the kitchen. It’s up to you.
11. BBQ Sauce Trio ($24): Hey, grill master. Test out a couple of Carolina regional sauces at your next BBQ.
12. Bacon Kit ($24): Make your own delicious homemade bacon with the assistance of this kit.
13. Campfire Cologne ($13): Get the lumbersexual scent of cooking over the fireplace right at your fingertips.
14. Craft Your Own Bitters Kit ($65): Know your bitter, son. And look handsome and sophisticated doing it.
What item did you pick up, dude? Talk to us in the comment section below.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!