17 Fancy Slow-Cooker Appetizer Recipes to Wow Guests
Preparing for a party can be stressful, but using a slow cooker to make your appetizers will take away some of the pressure. Your starters can simmer away while you put the final touch on your decor. There are plenty of slow-cooker recipes to choose from, whether your guests are vegetarian or can’t get enough red meat. No matter what your party theme, there’s a slow-cooker appetizer here for you. Just try to choose between these recipes.
1. Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Stuffed Mushrooms: Mushrooms get meltingly tender in the slow cooker. Fill them with a cheesy spinach-artichoke mixture for an appetizer that will impress. (via Brit + Co)
- 16 Three-Ingredient Party Appetizer Recipes for the *Lazy* Hostess ... ›
- Easy, Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Stuffed Mushrooms Make an ... ›
- 14 Scrumptious Summer Crock Pot Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Crock-Pot Recipes You Won't Believe Are Vegan - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Easy Slow-Cooker Dip Recipes for Tailgating - Brit + Co ›