14 Scrumptious Summer Crock Pot Recipes
There’s seriously nothing better coming home to the sweet smell of dinner waiting for you. No, you don’t have to hire a butler to make this a reality. We’re talking crock pots, the ultimate kitchen appliance when it comes to stress-free meals. If you can chop an onion and open a few cans, you can make a delicious meal without breaking a sweat. Dust off your crock pot and give your oven a rest with these 14 easy summer recipes.
1. Garlic Honey Teriyaki Wings: All you have to do is whip together a quick teriyaki sauce, and in four hours, you’ll be feasting on fall-off-the-bone goodness. Get those napkins ready. (via The Housewife in Training Files)
2. Peach BBQ Pork Sliders With Apple Slaw: A jar of peach salsa and a bag of cole slaw help cut down on the prep time, but won’t compromise the sweet and tangy flavor of your dish. (via Eat at Home Cooks)
8. Chicken Adobo: Chicken thighs and a honey soy sauce glaze seal in the flavor and keep you coming back for more. Serve over rice and pat yourself on the back for being such a cooking whiz. (via Pinch of Yum)
11. Lemon Orange Salmon: This salmon recipe comes together in less than two hours, which is a good thing — once you smell the citrus white wine sauce, you won’t be able to wait another second. (via Clean Cuisine and More)
13. Margarita Chicken Dip: Store-bought rotisserie chicken makes this creamy dip a cinch to put together. After setting it out, you better hurry up and have a taste, because it will be gone quickly. (via Dip Recipe Creations)
Which recipe are you going to try first? Dish it out below!