10 Spooky Table Settings for Halloween
Spiders? Been there. Pumpkins? Done that. How do you decorate a Halloween table without the cliche Halloween decor? We’re here to help. Put away the tattered foam skeleton, and let’s get spooky with these 10 table settings that are sure to give your guests a fright.
2. Spooky Printables: With fonts mimicking what you’d find on gravestones, plus a few dying finger scratches for good measure, how can you resist putting a few well placed printables on your Halloween table? (via Celebrations at Home)
3. Drippy Candles: It’s almost impossible to create the right ambiance for a Halloween party without the candlelit meal. Makes you wonder what might be in the dark corners or under the table. (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Mossy Runner: For an Edgar Allen Poe-approved affair, dress the table like you landed in a graveyard with a mossy table runner. You’ll probably have some wide-eyed guests at that table, which is what you’re going for anyway, right? (via Little Big Company)
5. A Winged Tablescape: While this is a children’s party, adding some black feathered friends to your table can add to the ghostly-ness. Does this remind anyone else of Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds? (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
7. Vampire Napkin Rings: Another use for those plastic vampire teeth! Use them to hold your napkins in place and then your guests can take all the selfies they want with them. (via 365 Days of Halloween)
How do you spook-ify your table for Halloween? We just have to know, so comment below!