21 Pieces of Trendy Statement Jewelry Under $100
Your capsule wardrobe might max out at 37 pieces, but — good news — there’s no limit on the number of accessories you can have in your style arsenal at any given time. Accessories are what give your basics major flavor, and how you arrange or pair them speaks volumes about your personal style. So in addition to updating the major pieces in your closet, you’ll want to add a few new spring accessories extras into the mix. Now that you’ve scored a few pairs of trendy spring shoes and maybe even this season’s It bag — the saddle bag — it’s time to shift your focus to a bit of bling. Shop the bold, on-trend statement baubles that will make your spring outfit below.
1. Zara Twisted Effect Earrings ($20): Pull out all the stops with these architectural silver earrings that are perfect for gallery hopping or late-night gigs. Team with a smokey eye for all-out modern muse perfection.
2. Cheap Monday Eclipse Bracelet ($26): This slinky-inspired piece flips the script on modern minimalism. The fuss-free style trades out glitzy gems for a fashion-forward silhouette that will transform your tee-and-jeans routine just like that. To amplify the abstract effect, slip it on over a long-sleeve blouse and team with a stud and statement earring combo.
3. Dream Collective Zeppelin Brooch ($65): Whether you pin it to a scarf or use it to adorn your favorite denim jacket, this quirky brooch will make closet classics feel downright captivating.
4. Sole Society Modern Stone Statement Ring ($45): Enter the statement ring you won’t want to take off. The vibrant green stones are statement-making on their own, but when styled alongside a series of dainty stacking rings, they reach a whole new level of whoa.
5. LUUR North South Bracelets ($38): These magnetic bangles were made with indecisive and envelope-pushing ladies in mind. Choose two halves to create a unique bracelet that reflects your impeccable personal style, or scoop up a few for endless styling options. Show ’em off with a sleeveless tunic and sleek leather culottes.
6. J.Crew Lemon Crystal Earrings ($48): When life hands you lemons, make a bold sartorial statement by donning these citrus yellow drops. Workweek woes instantly become a thing of the past when you pop these on with a floral blouse and paper bag-waist trousers.
7. Nasty Gal I Plant Even Palm Cuff ($25): Stop it right now. Take accessorizing into your own hands (literally) by parting ways with your go-to cuffs and stacking rings and swapping in this show-stopper. Your LBD’s new BFF? We say yes.
8. Grace Bijoux Belle Leg Chain ($48): If you’re all about the element of surprise, this leg chain is right up your alley. Tuck it under denim cutoffs or a suede mini skirt for day one of Coachella, and let the compliments roll in.
9. Jules Smith Large Stone Ring ($100): There’s nothing basic about this oversized cocktail ring. Swarovski crystals, triple gold bands and vibrant resin serve up a healthy dose of panache to instantly update chunky knits and ditsy floral dresses alike.
10. Bauble Bar Picasso Links ($32): Link up with this funky collar necklace to infuse your #OOTD with a pop of retro charm. Elevate its playful vibes with siren red lips and a messy topknot.
11. Lucky Star Jewels Cascaded Cuff ($48): Try this glam cuff on for size alongside a flowy maxi dress, mermaid braid and gladiator kicks for a laid-back look with endless goddess vibes.
12. & Other Stories Open Diamond Ring ($25): Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend obviously had this modern sparkler in mind. A ring this swoon-worthy calls for a next-level manicure.
13. Georgia Perry Lips Pin ($15): Show your on-the-clock attire a little love by pinning these red hot lips on the collar of your classic button-down shirt. Double up if you’re feeling daring, or try a lipstick pin on for size.
14. Suzywan Deluxe Sweet Disco Iridescent Choker ($38): Tearin’ up the dance floor is what this iridescent choker does best. Ramp up the It girl athleisure appeal with a silky slip cami, leather joggers and a structured crossbody bag.
15. Mango Faceted Crystal Earring ($20): These crystal ear crawlers are ready to steal the spotlight. The gold chain detailing and colorful gemstones will add major wow factor to even the most understated #OOTD.
16. Forever21 Bangle Hand Chain ($6): Subtle and show-stopping go hand-in-hand with this sleek bangle-ring fusion. Keep the minimalist vibes going with a lace-up shift dress and mod ankle boots.
17. Whistles Folded Statement Earrings ($55): It’s official: THESE are the chic circular earrings you need in your spring capsule wardrobe. Get your #girlboss on by pairing them up with tailored trousers, a bodysuit and menswear-inspired flats for an unexpected date night getup.
18. Pieces Torell Marbled Necklace ($21): Whether you have a major 9am meeting on the agenda or you’re looking for a piece to bring your LBD back to life, this don’t-mess collar is a game changer. The marble finish and clean silhouette are a shortcut to sophistication.
19. Ouroboros x Free People Calm Rivers Fringe Earrings ($38): What else is there to say but fringe game strong? Whether you’re hitting up this summer’s hottest festivals or not, these are the statement baubles every boho dress in your closet has been waiting for.
20. Brit + Co Laser Cut Statement Necklace Kit ($25): Oh, this old thing? Your style cred will go through the roof when you let your admirers in on a little secret: You made this laser cut necklace all by yo’self.
21. Ana Pina Geometric Ring ($80): For a truly one-of-a-kind detail that will take you from day to night, this handmade geometric ring won’t disappoint. Boasting a myriad of intricate crossings and intersections, this stunner will bring major attitude to digits with little to no effort.
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Getting the word out about your brand takes time, drive, and ingenuity. And it doesn't come easy for many entrepreneurs. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're chatting with Selfmade alum Taylor Morgan McPherson, founder of Sustainable Sparkle Bar, about ways in which she scored press as a solo startup brand and what she learned from Selfmade to take her brand marketing up a notch.
B + C: How did you know Sustainable Sparkle Bar was your business to start?
Glitter has always been my thing, so when I started my event company I decided to make it my niche. I started telling people I threw glitter-themed parties where people would get sparkled with glitter body art and makeup. Six months after that I applied to my first festival and to work with SUR restaurant in West Hollywood.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
I honestly can't say that I've had a specific strategy that I've followed when it comes to getting my business off the ground. I have a PR background so I was just constantly pitching new business and posting on social media.
B + C: What's the biggest challenge you face as a small business owner?
I would say creating a stable income and revenue stream. With a seasonal, event-based business it can be very up and down.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
The relationships I made and the push to start an email database.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I love what I do and I believe in myself 100%. Staying motivated isn't the hard part. Pushing myself to do the work and staying accountable is the hard part.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip? Do you use any apps that help you manage your business?
I keep multiple to-do lists, hand-written and digital. I also tell clients and partners that I will have something to them by a certain time or day so I have to stick to it.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Just do it, take the leap. And don't worry about what anyone else says to thinks.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Issa Rae, I'm so inspired by everything that she's created being a creative and a black woman. It's my dream to have my own show one day based on my life and where I give advice and talk about the world. She's doing it and making people laugh and giving people joy. And it's based in LA. Watching Insecure only further cemented my dreams of wanting to live in LA.
B + C: How did you hear about the Office Depot scholarship?
One of my friends that I met through Camp No Counselors saw an IG ad for it and nominated me.
B + C: What has receiving the scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start/grow your business?
It's completely helped me level up and take my business to another level. Selfmade helped me host my first virtual event and taught me how to set up my website to sell tickets to events and get RSVPs.
B + C: How have Office Depot services or products helped you accomplish more in your business?
I got new cards to send in all of my orders with my discount code on them. I also bought a really cool 4K camera that I now use for my social media.
Let Office Depot OfficeMax help you stand out in the crowd. From signs, posters & banners to promote your business, to marketing materials to keep your customers informed, Office Depot OfficeMax offers a full suite of business services & solutions to help you & your business get noticed.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.