21 Pieces of Trendy Statement Jewelry Under $100
Your capsule wardrobe might max out at 37 pieces, but — good news — there’s no limit on the number of accessories you can have in your style arsenal at any given time. Accessories are what give your basics major flavor, and how you arrange or pair them speaks volumes about your personal style. So in addition to updating the major pieces in your closet, you’ll want to add a few new spring accessories extras into the mix. Now that you’ve scored a few pairs of trendy spring shoes and maybe even this season’s It bag — the saddle bag — it’s time to shift your focus to a bit of bling. Shop the bold, on-trend statement baubles that will make your spring outfit below.
1. Zara Twisted Effect Earrings ($20): Pull out all the stops with these architectural silver earrings that are perfect for gallery hopping or late-night gigs. Team with a smokey eye for all-out modern muse perfection.
2. Cheap Monday Eclipse Bracelet ($26): This slinky-inspired piece flips the script on modern minimalism. The fuss-free style trades out glitzy gems for a fashion-forward silhouette that will transform your tee-and-jeans routine just like that. To amplify the abstract effect, slip it on over a long-sleeve blouse and team with a stud and statement earring combo.
3. Dream Collective Zeppelin Brooch ($65): Whether you pin it to a scarf or use it to adorn your favorite denim jacket, this quirky brooch will make closet classics feel downright captivating.
4. Sole Society Modern Stone Statement Ring ($45): Enter the statement ring you won’t want to take off. The vibrant green stones are statement-making on their own, but when styled alongside a series of dainty stacking rings, they reach a whole new level of whoa.
5. LUUR North South Bracelets ($38): These magnetic bangles were made with indecisive and envelope-pushing ladies in mind. Choose two halves to create a unique bracelet that reflects your impeccable personal style, or scoop up a few for endless styling options. Show ’em off with a sleeveless tunic and sleek leather culottes.
6. J.Crew Lemon Crystal Earrings ($48): When life hands you lemons, make a bold sartorial statement by donning these citrus yellow drops. Workweek woes instantly become a thing of the past when you pop these on with a floral blouse and paper bag-waist trousers.
7. Nasty Gal I Plant Even Palm Cuff ($25): Stop it right now. Take accessorizing into your own hands (literally) by parting ways with your go-to cuffs and stacking rings and swapping in this show-stopper. Your LBD’s new BFF? We say yes.
8. Grace Bijoux Belle Leg Chain ($48): If you’re all about the element of surprise, this leg chain is right up your alley. Tuck it under denim cutoffs or a suede mini skirt for day one of Coachella, and let the compliments roll in.
9. Jules Smith Large Stone Ring ($100): There’s nothing basic about this oversized cocktail ring. Swarovski crystals, triple gold bands and vibrant resin serve up a healthy dose of panache to instantly update chunky knits and ditsy floral dresses alike.
10. Bauble Bar Picasso Links ($32): Link up with this funky collar necklace to infuse your #OOTD with a pop of retro charm. Elevate its playful vibes with siren red lips and a messy topknot.
11. Lucky Star Jewels Cascaded Cuff ($48): Try this glam cuff on for size alongside a flowy maxi dress, mermaid braid and gladiator kicks for a laid-back look with endless goddess vibes.
12. & Other Stories Open Diamond Ring ($25): Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend obviously had this modern sparkler in mind. A ring this swoon-worthy calls for a next-level manicure.
13. Georgia Perry Lips Pin ($15): Show your on-the-clock attire a little love by pinning these red hot lips on the collar of your classic button-down shirt. Double up if you’re feeling daring, or try a lipstick pin on for size.
14. Suzywan Deluxe Sweet Disco Iridescent Choker ($38): Tearin’ up the dance floor is what this iridescent choker does best. Ramp up the It girl athleisure appeal with a silky slip cami, leather joggers and a structured crossbody bag.
15. Mango Faceted Crystal Earring ($20): These crystal ear crawlers are ready to steal the spotlight. The gold chain detailing and colorful gemstones will add major wow factor to even the most understated #OOTD.
16. Forever21 Bangle Hand Chain ($6): Subtle and show-stopping go hand-in-hand with this sleek bangle-ring fusion. Keep the minimalist vibes going with a lace-up shift dress and mod ankle boots.
17. Whistles Folded Statement Earrings ($55): It’s official: THESE are the chic circular earrings you need in your spring capsule wardrobe. Get your #girlboss on by pairing them up with tailored trousers, a bodysuit and menswear-inspired flats for an unexpected date night getup.
18. Pieces Torell Marbled Necklace ($21): Whether you have a major 9am meeting on the agenda or you’re looking for a piece to bring your LBD back to life, this don’t-mess collar is a game changer. The marble finish and clean silhouette are a shortcut to sophistication.
19. Ouroboros x Free People Calm Rivers Fringe Earrings ($38): What else is there to say but fringe game strong? Whether you’re hitting up this summer’s hottest festivals or not, these are the statement baubles every boho dress in your closet has been waiting for.
20. Brit + Co Laser Cut Statement Necklace Kit ($25): Oh, this old thing? Your style cred will go through the roof when you let your admirers in on a little secret: You made this laser cut necklace all by yo’self.
21. Ana Pina Geometric Ring ($80): For a truly one-of-a-kind detail that will take you from day to night, this handmade geometric ring won’t disappoint. Boasting a myriad of intricate crossings and intersections, this stunner will bring major attitude to digits with little to no effort.
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!