21 Pieces of Trendy Statement Jewelry Under $100
Your capsule wardrobe might max out at 37 pieces, but — good news — there’s no limit on the number of accessories you can have in your style arsenal at any given time. Accessories are what give your basics major flavor, and how you arrange or pair them speaks volumes about your personal style. So in addition to updating the major pieces in your closet, you’ll want to add a few new spring accessories extras into the mix. Now that you’ve scored a few pairs of trendy spring shoes and maybe even this season’s It bag — the saddle bag — it’s time to shift your focus to a bit of bling. Shop the bold, on-trend statement baubles that will make your spring outfit below.
1. Zara Twisted Effect Earrings ($20): Pull out all the stops with these architectural silver earrings that are perfect for gallery hopping or late-night gigs. Team with a smokey eye for all-out modern muse perfection.
2. Cheap Monday Eclipse Bracelet ($26): This slinky-inspired piece flips the script on modern minimalism. The fuss-free style trades out glitzy gems for a fashion-forward silhouette that will transform your tee-and-jeans routine just like that. To amplify the abstract effect, slip it on over a long-sleeve blouse and team with a stud and statement earring combo.
3. Dream Collective Zeppelin Brooch ($65): Whether you pin it to a scarf or use it to adorn your favorite denim jacket, this quirky brooch will make closet classics feel downright captivating.
4. Sole Society Modern Stone Statement Ring ($45): Enter the statement ring you won’t want to take off. The vibrant green stones are statement-making on their own, but when styled alongside a series of dainty stacking rings, they reach a whole new level of whoa.
5. LUUR North South Bracelets ($38): These magnetic bangles were made with indecisive and envelope-pushing ladies in mind. Choose two halves to create a unique bracelet that reflects your impeccable personal style, or scoop up a few for endless styling options. Show ’em off with a sleeveless tunic and sleek leather culottes.
6. J.Crew Lemon Crystal Earrings ($48): When life hands you lemons, make a bold sartorial statement by donning these citrus yellow drops. Workweek woes instantly become a thing of the past when you pop these on with a floral blouse and paper bag-waist trousers.
7. Nasty Gal I Plant Even Palm Cuff ($25): Stop it right now. Take accessorizing into your own hands (literally) by parting ways with your go-to cuffs and stacking rings and swapping in this show-stopper. Your LBD’s new BFF? We say yes.
8. Grace Bijoux Belle Leg Chain ($48): If you’re all about the element of surprise, this leg chain is right up your alley. Tuck it under denim cutoffs or a suede mini skirt for day one of Coachella, and let the compliments roll in.
9. Jules Smith Large Stone Ring ($100): There’s nothing basic about this oversized cocktail ring. Swarovski crystals, triple gold bands and vibrant resin serve up a healthy dose of panache to instantly update chunky knits and ditsy floral dresses alike.
10. Bauble Bar Picasso Links ($32): Link up with this funky collar necklace to infuse your #OOTD with a pop of retro charm. Elevate its playful vibes with siren red lips and a messy topknot.
11. Lucky Star Jewels Cascaded Cuff ($48): Try this glam cuff on for size alongside a flowy maxi dress, mermaid braid and gladiator kicks for a laid-back look with endless goddess vibes.
12. & Other Stories Open Diamond Ring ($25): Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend obviously had this modern sparkler in mind. A ring this swoon-worthy calls for a next-level manicure.
13. Georgia Perry Lips Pin ($15): Show your on-the-clock attire a little love by pinning these red hot lips on the collar of your classic button-down shirt. Double up if you’re feeling daring, or try a lipstick pin on for size.
14. Suzywan Deluxe Sweet Disco Iridescent Choker ($38): Tearin’ up the dance floor is what this iridescent choker does best. Ramp up the It girl athleisure appeal with a silky slip cami, leather joggers and a structured crossbody bag.
15. Mango Faceted Crystal Earring ($20): These crystal ear crawlers are ready to steal the spotlight. The gold chain detailing and colorful gemstones will add major wow factor to even the most understated #OOTD.
16. Forever21 Bangle Hand Chain ($6): Subtle and show-stopping go hand-in-hand with this sleek bangle-ring fusion. Keep the minimalist vibes going with a lace-up shift dress and mod ankle boots.
17. Whistles Folded Statement Earrings ($55): It’s official: THESE are the chic circular earrings you need in your spring capsule wardrobe. Get your #girlboss on by pairing them up with tailored trousers, a bodysuit and menswear-inspired flats for an unexpected date night getup.
18. Pieces Torell Marbled Necklace ($21): Whether you have a major 9am meeting on the agenda or you’re looking for a piece to bring your LBD back to life, this don’t-mess collar is a game changer. The marble finish and clean silhouette are a shortcut to sophistication.
19. Ouroboros x Free People Calm Rivers Fringe Earrings ($38): What else is there to say but fringe game strong? Whether you’re hitting up this summer’s hottest festivals or not, these are the statement baubles every boho dress in your closet has been waiting for.
20. Brit + Co Laser Cut Statement Necklace Kit ($25): Oh, this old thing? Your style cred will go through the roof when you let your admirers in on a little secret: You made this laser cut necklace all by yo’self.
21. Ana Pina Geometric Ring ($80): For a truly one-of-a-kind detail that will take you from day to night, this handmade geometric ring won’t disappoint. Boasting a myriad of intricate crossings and intersections, this stunner will bring major attitude to digits with little to no effort.
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.