21 Pieces of Trendy Statement Jewelry Under $100
Your capsule wardrobe might max out at 37 pieces, but — good news — there’s no limit on the number of accessories you can have in your style arsenal at any given time. Accessories are what give your basics major flavor, and how you arrange or pair them speaks volumes about your personal style. So in addition to updating the major pieces in your closet, you’ll want to add a few new spring accessories extras into the mix. Now that you’ve scored a few pairs of trendy spring shoes and maybe even this season’s It bag — the saddle bag — it’s time to shift your focus to a bit of bling. Shop the bold, on-trend statement baubles that will make your spring outfit below.
1. Zara Twisted Effect Earrings ($20): Pull out all the stops with these architectural silver earrings that are perfect for gallery hopping or late-night gigs. Team with a smokey eye for all-out modern muse perfection.
2. Cheap Monday Eclipse Bracelet ($26): This slinky-inspired piece flips the script on modern minimalism. The fuss-free style trades out glitzy gems for a fashion-forward silhouette that will transform your tee-and-jeans routine just like that. To amplify the abstract effect, slip it on over a long-sleeve blouse and team with a stud and statement earring combo.
3. Dream Collective Zeppelin Brooch ($65): Whether you pin it to a scarf or use it to adorn your favorite denim jacket, this quirky brooch will make closet classics feel downright captivating.
4. Sole Society Modern Stone Statement Ring ($45): Enter the statement ring you won’t want to take off. The vibrant green stones are statement-making on their own, but when styled alongside a series of dainty stacking rings, they reach a whole new level of whoa.
5. LUUR North South Bracelets ($38): These magnetic bangles were made with indecisive and envelope-pushing ladies in mind. Choose two halves to create a unique bracelet that reflects your impeccable personal style, or scoop up a few for endless styling options. Show ’em off with a sleeveless tunic and sleek leather culottes.
6. J.Crew Lemon Crystal Earrings ($48): When life hands you lemons, make a bold sartorial statement by donning these citrus yellow drops. Workweek woes instantly become a thing of the past when you pop these on with a floral blouse and paper bag-waist trousers.
7. Nasty Gal I Plant Even Palm Cuff ($25): Stop it right now. Take accessorizing into your own hands (literally) by parting ways with your go-to cuffs and stacking rings and swapping in this show-stopper. Your LBD’s new BFF? We say yes.
8. Grace Bijoux Belle Leg Chain ($48): If you’re all about the element of surprise, this leg chain is right up your alley. Tuck it under denim cutoffs or a suede mini skirt for day one of Coachella, and let the compliments roll in.
9. Jules Smith Large Stone Ring ($100): There’s nothing basic about this oversized cocktail ring. Swarovski crystals, triple gold bands and vibrant resin serve up a healthy dose of panache to instantly update chunky knits and ditsy floral dresses alike.
10. Bauble Bar Picasso Links ($32): Link up with this funky collar necklace to infuse your #OOTD with a pop of retro charm. Elevate its playful vibes with siren red lips and a messy topknot.
11. Lucky Star Jewels Cascaded Cuff ($48): Try this glam cuff on for size alongside a flowy maxi dress, mermaid braid and gladiator kicks for a laid-back look with endless goddess vibes.
12. & Other Stories Open Diamond Ring ($25): Whoever said diamonds are a girl’s best friend obviously had this modern sparkler in mind. A ring this swoon-worthy calls for a next-level manicure.
13. Georgia Perry Lips Pin ($15): Show your on-the-clock attire a little love by pinning these red hot lips on the collar of your classic button-down shirt. Double up if you’re feeling daring, or try a lipstick pin on for size.
14. Suzywan Deluxe Sweet Disco Iridescent Choker ($38): Tearin’ up the dance floor is what this iridescent choker does best. Ramp up the It girl athleisure appeal with a silky slip cami, leather joggers and a structured crossbody bag.
15. Mango Faceted Crystal Earring ($20): These crystal ear crawlers are ready to steal the spotlight. The gold chain detailing and colorful gemstones will add major wow factor to even the most understated #OOTD.
16. Forever21 Bangle Hand Chain ($6): Subtle and show-stopping go hand-in-hand with this sleek bangle-ring fusion. Keep the minimalist vibes going with a lace-up shift dress and mod ankle boots.
17. Whistles Folded Statement Earrings ($55): It’s official: THESE are the chic circular earrings you need in your spring capsule wardrobe. Get your #girlboss on by pairing them up with tailored trousers, a bodysuit and menswear-inspired flats for an unexpected date night getup.
18. Pieces Torell Marbled Necklace ($21): Whether you have a major 9am meeting on the agenda or you’re looking for a piece to bring your LBD back to life, this don’t-mess collar is a game changer. The marble finish and clean silhouette are a shortcut to sophistication.
19. Ouroboros x Free People Calm Rivers Fringe Earrings ($38): What else is there to say but fringe game strong? Whether you’re hitting up this summer’s hottest festivals or not, these are the statement baubles every boho dress in your closet has been waiting for.
20. Brit + Co Laser Cut Statement Necklace Kit ($25): Oh, this old thing? Your style cred will go through the roof when you let your admirers in on a little secret: You made this laser cut necklace all by yo’self.
21. Ana Pina Geometric Ring ($80): For a truly one-of-a-kind detail that will take you from day to night, this handmade geometric ring won’t disappoint. Boasting a myriad of intricate crossings and intersections, this stunner will bring major attitude to digits with little to no effort.
Follow us on Pinterest for more spring style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.