There are so many ways you can add your own personal style to your wedding. You can turn it into a circus (in a good, super fun way) or make it a global affair if you’re a world traveling couple. But if you’re looking for something a little nautical, a little preppy, and still oh-so-sweet, we have just the thing. From the aisle to the invite, here are 30 ways to deck your day out in stripes.
1. DIY Confetti Bag: Give guests this fun, striped confetti bag to toss at you and yours as you walk down the aisle. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Blue Wedding: We love the imperfect lines and pop of blue color. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Pretty in Pearls: Add some texture to your cake with this fun technique. (via Erica Obrien)
4. Bouquet Bows: Just to give your already beautiful bouquet an extra pretty, preppy touch, add ribbons in solids and stripes. (via Inspired by This)
5. Light it Up: Christmas lights and streamers are all it takes to make this charming ceiling. (via Style Me Pretty)
6. Floral Invitation: This bold, playful invite is sure to get you an instant RSVP. (via Weddbook)
7. Striped Rope Vases: These neon DIY vases are perfect for adding a pop of color to tables and so easy to DIY with colorful cord and twine. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
8. Rainbow Napkins: These super playful napkins might be more memorable than the meal. (via Brides)
9. Striped Shack: We don’t usually need any convincing to walk into a shack of sweets, but if we did these striped doors would certainly do the trick. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
10. Summer Washi 4-Pack Set ($10): Make stripes anywhere you want with colorful washi tape on, yup, just about any/everything!
11. Pretty in Pink: This super girly table setting can turn a wedding into the ultimate tea party. (via Inspired by This)
12. Striped Treat Bag ($10): Send guests home with a treat in one of these candy striped paper bags.
13. Not So Mellow Yellow: Striped, yellow table cloths make everything look sunny side up. (via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
14. Criss-Cross Crazed: This criss-crossed wedding is making our eyes hurt but we can’t look away! (via Wedding Chicks)
15. Steamer City: This streamer backdrop would be so simple to set up and look how epic they are! (via Ruffled Blog)
16. Menu Musings: These menu cards look almost good enough to eat. (via Style Me Pretty)
17. Step Up: This is the aisle to top all aisles! We’re in love and it could so be washi taped. (via One Wed)
18. Tasseled and Bows: This simple idea makes boring ol’ chairs fun. (via Ruffled Blog)
19. Simply Striped: You can’t go wrong with flowers and stripes. (via The Perfect Palette)
20. Painted Sweets: A cake that looks like a watercolor dream is a dream come true. (via Belle the Magazine)
21. Buttered Bow Ties: This will be as fun to look at as it will be to eat. (via Brit + Co)
22. Botanical and Bold: Make bright flowers pop with a stark black and white backdrop. (via Style Me Pretty)
23. Perpendicular Proposition: Things don’t always have to be so horizontal. Opt for some vertical stripes for your wedding invite. (via Praise Wedding)
24. Shimmering Slice: A golden cake that is also striped? Doesn’t get much better than that. (via Style Me Pretty)
25. Swimming in Stripes: Take things a little nautical with navy and white stripes. (via Southern Weddings)
26. Chevron Cake: We’ve seen chevron all over the house but never before on a cake. (via Project Wedding)
27. Paper Straws ($6): Paper straws are an easy way to take this theme to the next level.
28. Candyland: Striped walls might not make for easy clean up, but they sure look great. (via Rue Mag)
29. Striped Frosting: Almost too pretty to eat. Keyword being almost ;) (via Wild Orchid Baking Company)
30. Black and White Backdrop: We can’t decide what’s prettier: this DIY backdrop or Mother Nature’s. (via Hey Look)
Would you consider stripes for your wedding day? Which idea do you like best?