10 Snow Bunny Accessories You’ll Need for Sundance
It’s that time of year (and we don’t mean award show season, even though we’re
pretty super stoked about all the excuses to drink cheap champagne). If you’re one of the lucky few spending the final days of January mingling on the celebrity stomping ground that is Park City, Utah, during the Sundance Film Festival, you’ve got to look your best. Break out your puffiest winter parka or trendy topper and get ready to stand out among the stars when you waltz down the slick slope of Main Street with these 10 snow bunny-approved essentials for Sundance.
1. Antler Necklace ($36): The Wasatch range is full of wildlife, and you might actually see them in the snowy fields around Park City. Blend in with the leaders of the pack with a subtle yet bold antler necklace.
2. Gold Dots Carryall Tote ($52): As great as dainty bags can be, you’ll want something with a little more bulk to pair with your puffer jacket. Exude warmth + charm with this roomy polka dot tote.
3. Druzy Drop Earrings ($48): With hats + hoods galore, you may be tempted to skip earrings altogether. Instead, pick out a pair of earthy yet refined drop earrings to peek out from the bottom of your hand-knit hat. It’ll take your winter style from boring beanie to top-notch toboggan in no time.
4. Patterned Leggings ($58): Outerwear might be your main focus while packing your suitcase, but don’t forget about sub-zero temps after the sun sets. Keep your gams toasty between screenings with an extra base layer.
5. Leather Tassel Keychain ($26): Big mittened paws means a significant loss of dexterity while digging through your bag for the key to your cabin. Get to the après-ski/pre-screening party that much faster with a giant tasseled keychain.
6. Gold Curved Bar Necklace ($36): Park City was once a mining town and was literally built on the silver industry, but that doesn’t mean you should shy away from gold. This subtle stunner will slay as soon as you take off that mega winter coat.
7. Mirrored Sunglasses ($10): Sunglasses in winter? Yep! Your eyes will thank you when you realize how bright the sun reflecting off the glittery snow can be on a bluebird day.
9. Pucker Up Lip Scrub ($9): Beyond being cold AF, the mountain air is SUPER dry. Keep your lips from cracking + flaking with a moisturizing + exfoliating sugar scrub. Be sure to fill up your checked bag with more lotion than you would typically use in a year too. Thank us later ;)
10. Peaks Necklace ($48): Welcome to the mountains, y’all! Get inspired by the gorgeous landscape with a high-altitude necklace to match.