Target Now Has a Disney Beauty Collection & You’ll Want It All
There’s nothing we love more than when Disney collaborates with our favorite stores, bringing a little magic to our everyday shopping. And while we love the brand’s collabs with high-end brands like Ethan Allen and Coach, our wallets (and our hearts!) were thrilled to see that the House of Mouse quietly dropped a Mickey-themed beauty line at Target… and it’s all seriously affordable.
The collection features makeup and skincare staples including face masks, mascara, lipstick, and lotions in prices ranging from $3 to $8… yes, really.
Here are a few of our top picks that Mickey Mouse fans will absolutely need in their beauty arsenals ASAP.
1. L’Oréal Paris Mickey Mouse Collection Color Riche Matte Lipstick ($6): A highly pigmented matte lipstick with a hint of Mickey magic, what could be better than that!? This lippie comes in five classic shades, but we’re partial to this one, aptly titled “Devil’s Matte-vocate Red.”
2. Mickey Mouse Hand Cream ($3): With soothing green tea, aloe mint, and shea butter, this travel-friendly moisturizer is made for dry, rough skin when you’re on-the-go. Two other scents include honey almond and blackberry.
3. Mickey Mouse Bubble Bath ($4): This luxe bubble bath comes in two refreshing scents: citrus mint and berry blossom, so you can melt your worries away while you soak in a bath after a long day. And the adorable grip sleeve prevents slippage in the tub from wet hands. Flawless.
4. Mickey Mouse Charcoal Face Mask ($3): Face masks are one of the best forms of self-care, and this line definitely doesn’t disappoint. Featuring three masks to cover a slew of skincare needs, from detoxifying charcoal to soothing green tea and smoothing hyaluronic acid, you can give your skin a little love no matter what it needs most.
5. Junk Food x Disney Mickey Mouse Bath Pouf ($3): You can’t enjoy a luxurious bath without a proper loofah, and this Mickey pouf is ideal for gently exfoliating skin and keeping it soft. Junk Food has a slew of adorable pieces at Target, from handbags to bomber jackets, but we’re loving these skincare essentials.
6. L’Oréal Paris Mickey Mouse Collection Infallible Eyeliner ($8): Our go-to eyeliner for a flawless eye look now comes in the cutest Mickey-themed packaging, and it’s everything we never knew we needed in our makeup bags.
7. Mickey Mouse Hand Sanitizer ($3): Ward off germs in the cutest way with this berry blossom-scented hand sanitizer featuring the main mouse himself.
Which items from the line do you love the most? Tell us over @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Target)