The BritList: Bedazzled Bananas, Surf Saunas and More
For this first official weekend of spring, we’re hoping to hit the park and rock a yard game or two, and maybe bring back a round of rainbow shots, even though St. Pat’s is behind us. But now, it’s time for magic, marvels and miscellany. Also known as the BritList.
1. Surf Sauna: Looking to rent a sauna on the go? Why not? You should be. But for real, this would be really awesome for a ski weekend or oceanside beach rental.
3. Bouchon Chair: This is a chair that looks like a champagne cork. That’s all.
4. Bulldog Puppy Rolls Down a Hill: Press play and experience pure joy. Then go back to your Friday.
5. Bacon Grilling Rack: BBQ bacon? Yes. YES! As silly as it seems to buy a rack designed specifically for bacon, you have to appreciate the efficient design.
10. Cross-Stitched Microbes: There’s something seriously dark about these, but we love this remix on traditional cross-stitching.
: What happens when you’re a photographer and spend a week with your friends’ new baby? A TV-themed photo series, of course.
12. IKEA Tennis Trainer: Apparently IKEA is now getting into fitness hacks? Okay.
14. Type-Inspired Glasses: This might be the ultimate in cool geekdom.