The BritList: Cody Coder, The Air Curler + More
This week has been a jet-setting one for the crew at Brit + Co. We’ve ventured to Chicago, Atlanta, Texas, New York, and North Carolina, all in a matter of days! But you know one way we always feel grounded? A good session of giggles and guffaws courtesy of the BritList.
1. Miniature Toy Vignettes: First off, how creepy but amazing are these miniature toy vignettes? We particularly love the Mini Me Minnie Mouse showdown.
3. Garden Party Straws: Throwing a fancy garden party? If not, these straws will make you want to! :)
4. Cody Coder: Now this is a children’s book after our own hacking hearts. It’s an e-book geared at 3-8 year olds for getting familiar with using HTML to build websites. (This would also be great for grownup HTML newbies!)
5. Kiwi Candles: Candles that look like kiwis. Why not?
8. Up-Themed Proposal: How cute is this? An Up-themed proposal sure to make you tear up.
9. $3 Million Dollar Mobile Home: Officially dubbed the eleMMEnt Palazzo, this insane mobile home is the bees knee’s in Dubai, at just $3 Million. It’s 40 feet long, includes a 40-inch flat screen TV, rooftop cocktail lounge, master bedroom, fireplace, and underfloor heating. Wow.
11. Pizza Lover’s Dream Oven: Are you ready for a dream-like oven? This piece of kitchen awesomeness includes a dedicated pizza drawer just for cooking pizza. Seriously. The term “dedicated pizza drawer” now exists.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?