Good morning dear readers. It’s a Friday morning and you know what that means? Time for our latest installment of the… BritList!
1. Mail Icon Paper Sleeves: These adorable icon sleeves are made to protect your tablet, smartphone, and computer, and match each other perfectly.
2. Clap-Off Bra: Remember the clapper? Well, technology has come along way in the form of this tutorial on how to create a clap-off bra. Amazing.
3. Batman-Themed Wedding: Feel a strong connection with the folks of Gotham? These newlyweds sure do!
5. Knotty Ottomans: These ottomans sort of look like giant balls of rope combined with brains, don’t you think? We wonder if you could DIY something like this with tons of old t-shirts.
6. Downtown Abbey Cosmetics Line: The ladies of Downton have that fresh-faced Victorian look down pat. Mimic their subtle style with the brand new Downton Abbey cosmetics line.
7. One-Handed First Aid Kit: Finally, a first aid kit for someone who is actually wounded. Everything in this kit is color-coded so you know what to use when, and you can use everything with just one hand.
8. Hammock Bathtub: This art piece meets bathtub hovers above the floor and is modeled after a hammock. Now, if only it could stretch and swing like a hammock as well.
9. Wonder Bread Icons: Icons made out of an icon? Nothing is more all-American than Wonder Bread, and now it’s being turned into small busts of Jay Z, Plato, and Andy Warhol.
10. Coffee Socks: These socks are made of cotton, polyester, and… carbonized coffee! The coffee helps filter and absorb sweat and odor, meaning less stinky feet!
11. Raven + Lily: Our latest online shopping crush is Raven + Lily. They help employ marginalized women in Africa, India, Cambodia, and the US at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, healthcare, education, and a real chance to break the cycle of poverty for themselves and their families. They’re currently looking for funding over on Kickstarter to launch a new partnership with Maasai artisans in Kenya. Support them!
What cool and quirky things have you seen online this week? Share links with us in the comments below.