The BritList: Lisa Frank Animal Heads, Emoji Tattoos and More
Peeps, October is NEXT week! What?! I know. September flew by lickety split, and now we really need to start narrowing down our Halloween costume options ;) But before we get stressed about which Katy Perry costume to be, let’s take a moment for a few more silly, creative and OMG moments. Happy Friday!
2. Drake’s Emoji Tattoo: Yep, you read that right. Canadian rapper and songbird Drake takes emojis very seriously. But one pressing question remains: is it a high-five or a prayer?!
3. Recipe Card Set ($14): Go old school with this letterpressed set of recipe cards by local SF makers, The Weekend Press.
4. Lisa Frank X Urban Outfitters: It’s been a while since we hung out with our best-but-she-doesn’t-know-us bestie. This time, we’re ogling at a trio of costumes that are begging to make an appearance at the Brit + Co Halloween party.
5. The Dorito Pin: Um, what? Yep.
6. Ouija Board Mini Pouch ($44): Want the ouija without the creepy? ;)
8. Sumo Egg Cups ($16): Why we’ve never thought of this before is beyond us, and now we must make eggs.
9. Pixel Customizable Waffle Iron: While we’re on the topic of breakfast, one of Quirky’s latest inventions comes in the form of a waffle iron you can customize. #PixelMorin definitely approves.
10. Get Your MAKE On Itching to learn a new DIY skill? Or just want to make something from scratch? For one more day, all of our e-classes and kits are 25% off. You can learn to sew, make your own cheese, turn photos into t-shirts and more — get on it!