Good morning! Can you believe it is officially October? Admittedly, we’ve been in Halloween mode since late August but all of a sudden fall is here, and we’re pumped. Of course, autumn in San Francisco is actually the warmest time of year, and we’re finally able to bust out all those summer sundresses, sunglasses and sandals we swooned over all summer long ;)
You know what else a season change is good for? A sale! Introducing the sale section of the B+C Shop, packed with super summery items, colorful finds and more. Everything is 20% off — get your faves while they’re still available! Now, onto the BritList.
1. Slittens: Not what you think… or at least the inappropriate thing I thought. These are actually kittens with sloth faces photoshopped on. Yeah. Now you know what you’re doing with the rest of your Friday. Sloth kittens FTW.
2. Mindy Project Paper Doll: It’s no secret that we heart Mindy Kaling everything — her style, her book and her completely relatable attitude toward life. And now, you can print her out as a paper doll. We love this idea, and kind of want to mimic it with everyone on staff here at Brit HQ!
4. Unwrap Me Body Bow ($30): Um, exsqueeze me? Yep. That is what you’re looking at. A gift bow for your body so that you can be unwrapped. We have a love/hate relationship with the concept but the execution is maybe a little too… Borat? (h/t Refinery29)
6. Rainbow Triangle Leather Necklace ($72): Remember how we told you about our brand spanking new sale section? Well, this stunner is one of the awesome items that is 20% off, making it $58! Woot.
7. Leo’s Suits: Dubbed Suit & Tie – DiCaprio’s Suits, this stylish poster series by art director Zi Wei Tan is such a cool minimalist way to depict fashion that is instantly recognizable. Going clockwise from the top left: Catch Me If You Can, The Great Gatsby, The Aviator and The Wolf of Wall Street.
8. A Sunny Afternoon Split Boards ($48-$98): More sale, yo! How gorgeous are these boards? They’re great to stock up on as wedding or holiday gifts, and will add a punch of modern style to your fall table.
9. ICYMI, DIY Maternity Costumes!: Special props to Brit for letting us dress her up as a troll, gnome and wrecking ball. With less than two weeks until her due date, what else should we dress her up as before she heads out?! Leave us a note in the comments below and we’ll try to make it happen.
10. Flashback to Flea Market Montgomery: When is the last time you watched this Internet classic? If the answer is never, you need to get on it. Living rooms, dinettes — it’s just like, it’s just like a MINI… mall, hey hey! The dance moves, the eyes, this will definitely put a smile on your face this Friday.
We hope you have a fun, creative and inspiring weekend. #makersgonnamake