8 Beauty Products You Can Share With Bae on Vacay
Travelers pretty much fall into two groups: The light packers and the over-prepared. No judgment, but if you and your boo have a hard time saying goodbye to your lengthy beauty routine when you’re on the go, then listen up. The key to avoiding extra baggage fees and hefty carry-ons is a slew of multi-purpose, sharable hair and skincare products that work for you and the one you love.
1. Aquis Lisse Luxe Long Hair Towel ($35): If pool dips or sea adventures are in your travel plans, pack a strand-saving hair towel to sop up moisture without causing breakage.
2. Fatco Pit Spritz Deodorizing Spray($21): Raw apple cider vinegar kills odor-causing bacteria while lavender and clary sage essential oils keep underarms smelling fresh for both of you.
3. Aphorism Clear Sailing Balancing Face Oil($79): Here’s a formula that helps pump some life back into jet-lagged faces, no matter what your skin type is. Virgin organic hemp seed oil, which is rich in chlorophyll, and jojoba make for a blend that any traveler will appreciate. 4. ESYM Roll On in Curacao Breeze($28): You and your partner won’t mind matching in these gender-neutral notes of black currant, neroli, and verbena.
5. One Love Organics Skin Savior Multi-Tasking Wonder Balm($49): With organic coconut oil, mango butter, jojoba, and chia at the base, this solve-everything-salve can be used as a makeup remover, aftershave balm, sunburn soother, and pretty much anything else where a little extra moisture is needed.
6. Triumph & Disaster Karekare Hair Tonic Natural Sea Salt Spray($27): Spritz this texture boosting hairspray on when you want to look like you just stepped out of the ocean — even if you all you really did was lay in the hotel bed all day. Your secret is safe with us.
7. SweatWellth No Sweat Pre Workout Hydrating Spray($25): If you’re the couple who works out together, even on vacay, spray this head to toe before exercising to help minimize moisture loss and keep you cool.
8. Steel McLean Parallel Bump Relief & Exfoliant ($35): A vitamin-infused cream that’s potent enough to soothe everyone’s post-shave irritation.
Want more travel beauty tips? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.