Everything We’re Buying from the Urban Outfitters Lingerie and Swim Sale
Is your closet looking a little lackluster these days? Urban Outfitters is about to change that. One of our favorite stops for effortlessly stylish finds is having an online-only sale on lingerie and swimwear from clothing brand Out From Under. Rush over to the site to find 40 percent off all OFU bras and swimwear, but get to clicking because the sale ends today. Plus, you can replenish your lingerie collection by scooping up seven undies for only $28. Check out just some of the fashionable finds that we definitely don’t want you to miss. Have your credit card ready.
1. Out From Under Markie Seamless Ribbed Bra ($16): Say hello to the comfiest looking bralette you’ve ever worn. It’s the closest you’ll come to wearing a bra that feels like nothing at all.
2. Out From Under Tori Tied-Up Bralette ($29): On hot summer days, wouldn’t it be nice to just lounge around in your bralette all day? With this beautiful print, you can.
3. Out From Under Bonita Embroidered Bra Top ($59): You’ll be ready to get out in the sun and explore new places in this easy, breezy bra that also works as a top.
4. Out From Under Lace Halter Bra ($20): Toss that uncomfortable, hot, padded bra and slip on something cool and light for the season like this pretty halter. It practically goes with anything.
5. Out From Under Adelina Fusion Triangle Bra ($20): Looking for a bralette that’s seamless, breathable, and cozy? Look no further.
6. Out From Under Allie Knot-Front Bralette ($24): This tie-front top borrows from retro style to get you through the hottest days while still looking lovely.
7. Out From Under Juney Halter Bra Top ($24): These thick straps and plunging neckline will flatter ladies of many body types. So you can show off your assets throughout the season.
8. Out From Under Poppy Crochet Bra Top ($39): You get the best of both worlds with this top. The stripes make it a little bit preppy while the crochet brings hot hippie vibes.
9. Out From Under Jane Reversible Seamless Bandeau ($16): Oh yes, get you a bandeau bra that can do both. On one side you’ll don a casual look, but twist it around and suddenly you’ve got a flirty, lacy, strapless bra.
11. Out From Under Charlie Terry Bralette ($24): Master that sporty look with this stripey terrycloth bralette that always looks like you’re fresh from the gym.
12. Out From Under Printed No Lines Laser-Cut Hipster (was $8, now 7 for $28): Finally, a comfortable hipster panty that won’t show through your leggings or hip-hugging skirts.
13. Out From Under Izzy Sparkle Thong (was $8, now 7 for $28): Need to tap into your inner sparkly fairy princess? These delicate undies might do the trick.
14. Out From Under Markie Seamless Ribbed Bikini (was $8, now 7 for $28): Behold the all-day comfort that doesn’t come in a jumbo plastic bag. And there are five trendy colors to choose from too.
15. Out From Under Laser-Cut High-Waisted Panty (was $8, now 7 for $28): Keep everything smooth with these throwback undies that will make you feel like a classic pin-up.
16. Out From Under Kiki Hipster (was $8, now 7 for $28): Every woman needs some relaxed hipster briefs for her most relaxed days. These come in four to-die-for prints as well.
17. Out From Under Aliza Exploded Lace Hipster (was $8, now 7 for $28): Careful, you might love these lacy undies so much, you’ll want to buy them all. They are an excellent balance between your “special” pairs and your everyday pairs.
18. Out From Under Printed Deep Plunge Bikini Top ($45): These wide, thick straps and simple but sexy construction make this bikini top a great option for pool and play.
19. Out From Under High Neck Bikini Top ($39): This top isn’t just for show. When you’re staying active at the beach, it will keep you supported and looking good.
20. Out From Under Strappy Back High-Waisted Bikini Bottom ($45): It’s a simple, high-waisted bottom in the front, but there’s a surprise in the back. Some swimsuits are all about the details.
21. Out From Under Printed Tie-Front One-Piece Swimsuit ($69): Not a bikini, not yet a one piece. This tie-front beauty strikes the balance between skimpy two-piece suits and modest monokinis.
22. Out From Under Nikki Double Ring One-Piece Swimsuit ($79): Nothing says “edgy” like adding a bit of hardware to your swimwear. Metal rings attach the front and back of this minimalist suit for just the right amount of embellishment.
23. Out From Under Printed Underwire Demi Bikini Top ($49): For some women, they can’t get enough support when it comes to their swimsuits. This bra-like demi-cup top is here to uplift you and also comes in solid colors.
24. Out From Under Solid Ruched High-Waisted Bikini Bottom ($42): Old-school swimwear is everywhere right now. Pair these vintage-style ruched bottoms with practically any bikini top to look like an old-school Hollywood diva.
25. Out From Under Printed Scoop Back One-Piece Swimsuit ($79): Classic beach babes need a timeless swimsuit that looks just as good sunbathing as it does during a volleyball match.
26. Out From Under Casey Printed Strappy Back One-Piece Swimsuit ($79): Go ahead and show off those beautiful shoulders with criss-cross straps and bright colors that complement the summer sunset.
27. Out From Under Wylie Beach Short ($29): You don’t have to sacrifice your fashion sense just because you have to cover up. Slip on some light shorts to stay just as delightful off the beach as you are on it.
28. Out From Under Avery Wrap Neck Cover-Up Kimono ($29): Once you’re out of the sun, you can protect your skin by wrapping yourself in a stunning kimono that will make you the envy of all the beachgoers.
29. Out From Under Camila Tie-Front Romper ($44): Taking a walk on the boardwalk? A colorful romper is a good choice for gals who want to stay covered and relaxed.
30. Out From Under Meg Ribbed Scoop Neck Bikini Top ($45): Meet the swimwear that you might never take off for your entire vacation. It’s a bikini and it’s a totally acceptable top that you can wear every day. Win-win.
What are you loving at Urban Outfitters? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.