A Victoria Beckham Collab With H&M Might Happen: Here’s What It Could Look Like
Victoria Beckham just planted quite the sartorial seed. The British designer — forever known as Posh in our ‘90s-loving hearts — recently revealed that she was interested in collaborating with a budget-friendly brand like H&M. “I want to offer clothes to people who can’t pay designer prices,” she said in an interview this week. This is a definite pinch-me-so-I-know-I’m-awake fashion moment.
Nothing has been confirmed yet — Victoria went on to say she’s still figuring out details like when to release a lower-priced line and with whom to launch it — but we’re of course already scrolling through Instagram (hard to do with fingers crossed this tightly) in hopes a square from one of our favorite retailers might make the news official. Who knows? Target might just blow our minds and make this its third designer collab announcement in these last three weeks, or H&M could post a hint that it’s keeping it in the family (Remember, her husb, David Beckham, has worked with the Swedish retailer in the past modeling in their underwear campaigns. How could we forget?).
All we know is that our wardrobes could definitely use a boost from her impeccably polished aesthetic. While we dream of the day when our street style outfits are that much posher, we decided to pull together some of the Victoria Beckham’s best looks from the runway that we hope will make their way into the future line. Scroll down to see what a Victoria Beckham x H&M collab just might look like.
1. Elegant Prints: The monochrome flower petals on this midi skirt from Spring 2015 add a soft touch to the oversized silhouettes — the perfect touch when it’s styled with edgy leather accents. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
2. Chic Flats: As much as we swoon over VB’s sky-high heels, the commuter in us would die for a pair of sleek flats like the ones she debuted in Spring 2015 that could match the polished vibe of a pencil skirt or dress up a pair of cropped jeans. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
3. Geometric Patterns: We’re just hoping VB won’t make us choose between clean lines and color — she’s matched up the two so well in these ensembles from her Spring 2014 collection. (Photos via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
4. Day-to-Night LBDs: A structured dress like this high-neck LBD from Fall 2013 can go from desk to date by switching out your platform oxfords for strappy gladiator pumps. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
5. Statement Coats: We’re looking forward to more colorful twists on a classic camel coat like this canary yellow number from her Fall 2013 collection that’s so chic we’d even wear it on its own. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
6. Breezy Brunch Dresses: Ladylike has never looked lovelier than VB’s pastel frock from her Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring 2013 collection that features the prettiest pleats we’ve ever seen. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
7. New Office Whites: We’re so ready for our basic button -up to get the next-level treatment with long French cuffs and a contrast collar like the one from her Spring 2013 collection. Also, consider the chic styling with a belted waist totally noted. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
Would you shop Victoria Beckham x H&M? Tell us what pieces you’d like to see in your dream collab in the comments below.
(Featured Image + Main Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.