A Victoria Beckham Collab With H&M Might Happen: Here’s What It Could Look Like
Victoria Beckham just planted quite the sartorial seed. The British designer — forever known as Posh in our ‘90s-loving hearts — recently revealed that she was interested in collaborating with a budget-friendly brand like H&M. “I want to offer clothes to people who can’t pay designer prices,” she said in an interview this week. This is a definite pinch-me-so-I-know-I’m-awake fashion moment.
Nothing has been confirmed yet — Victoria went on to say she’s still figuring out details like when to release a lower-priced line and with whom to launch it — but we’re of course already scrolling through Instagram (hard to do with fingers crossed this tightly) in hopes a square from one of our favorite retailers might make the news official. Who knows? Target might just blow our minds and make this its third designer collab announcement in these last three weeks, or H&M could post a hint that it’s keeping it in the family (Remember, her husb, David Beckham, has worked with the Swedish retailer in the past modeling in their underwear campaigns. How could we forget?).
All we know is that our wardrobes could definitely use a boost from her impeccably polished aesthetic. While we dream of the day when our street style outfits are that much posher, we decided to pull together some of the Victoria Beckham’s best looks from the runway that we hope will make their way into the future line. Scroll down to see what a Victoria Beckham x H&M collab just might look like.
1. Elegant Prints: The monochrome flower petals on this midi skirt from Spring 2015 add a soft touch to the oversized silhouettes — the perfect touch when it’s styled with edgy leather accents. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
2. Chic Flats: As much as we swoon over VB’s sky-high heels, the commuter in us would die for a pair of sleek flats like the ones she debuted in Spring 2015 that could match the polished vibe of a pencil skirt or dress up a pair of cropped jeans. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
3. Geometric Patterns: We’re just hoping VB won’t make us choose between clean lines and color — she’s matched up the two so well in these ensembles from her Spring 2014 collection. (Photos via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
4. Day-to-Night LBDs: A structured dress like this high-neck LBD from Fall 2013 can go from desk to date by switching out your platform oxfords for strappy gladiator pumps. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
5. Statement Coats: We’re looking forward to more colorful twists on a classic camel coat like this canary yellow number from her Fall 2013 collection that’s so chic we’d even wear it on its own. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
6. Breezy Brunch Dresses: Ladylike has never looked lovelier than VB’s pastel frock from her Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring 2013 collection that features the prettiest pleats we’ve ever seen. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
7. New Office Whites: We’re so ready for our basic button -up to get the next-level treatment with long French cuffs and a contrast collar like the one from her Spring 2013 collection. Also, consider the chic styling with a belted waist totally noted. (Photo via Peter Michael Dills/Getty)
Would you shop Victoria Beckham x H&M? Tell us what pieces you’d like to see in your dream collab in the comments below.
(Featured Image + Main Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)