Time is a funny thing, isn’t it? On nights when we’re dying to see our favorite on-screen couples reunite (Fitz and Olivia? Danny and Mindy? Matthew and Mary? We love them all!), episodes fly by and time just isn’t on our side. Or how about on Friday afternoons, when it isn’t quite quitting time but you’re so ready to enjoy a night of cocktail-making and serious DIY-ing? We’ve cursed out that little hour hand multiple times. Whether you are staring at a clock or trying your best to avoid it, we found 16 wall clocks to ensure that all those ticks and tocks are at least coming out of a clock that looks fun.
4. Watercolor Wall Clock ($30): The color scheme is beyond gorgeous and will fit into any and all redecoration scenarios.
5. Ballerina Wall Clock ($10): Okay, so it may be a little late in life for you to become a prima ballerina (they start training at age four), but that doesn’t mean you can’t show your love for the art with this playful wall clock.
6. Bike Wheel Clock ($129): How cool is a recycled wheel clock? The wheel mounts directly to the wall through the hub using a hollow wall anchor and gives the illusion that it is floating off the wall.
7. Hourglass Alarm Clock ($45): Using a concealed magnetic connector, the two-in-one timepiece breaks with tradition by uniting three old-fashioned hourglasses with a modern alarm clock.
8. Puzzle Wall Clock ($30): Modern and eye-catching, this clock is definitely a statement piece for your mantle.
10. Dot Wall Clock ($70): The dots design is reminiscent of George Nelson’s iconic ball clock from the 1960s. The palette is colorful and cheerful, but subtly muted and fairly timeless.
11. Rosie Brown Wall Clock ($69): Inspired by sunny Floridian flowers, this clock should be paired with an exposed brick wall for maximum cheer.
12. Watch Me Clock ($49): Aptly named, this clock has all eyes on its simple and stunning geometric design and perfectly pretty color scheme.
14. Green Lithe Clock ($120): Anyone else thinking this looks like a cat’s whiskers?
15. Things We Love Clock ($167): Finally, a clock that feels more like real life than a neat and tidy schedule.
Which clock makes you want to stop time? Comment below!