The Perfect Natural Wellness Trend for Your Zodiac Sign
With a slew of new wellness trends set to slay 2017, there’s no way we’ll ever have time to explore them all (no matter how many productivity hacks we try!). So we thought the best way to sift through all the self-care choices is by pairing each natural wellness practice with the zodiac sign that’ll feel the most meaningful benefits, cosmically speaking. Scroll down to your sign to learn how to reach your own personal nirvana.
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
1. Sweat it out in an infrared sauna. Fight fire with fire, right Aries? As the powerful force of life that you are, you could definitely use a major sweat sesh every so often to rejuvenate and relax a little. Infrared saunas are known to increase energy, lift moods, and flush toxins, which will give you all the stamina you need to continue taking on the world.
Taurus (APRIL 20 – MAY 20)
2. Get on that clean eating tip. You already love the finer things in life, Taurus, and as the fixed Earth sign in the zodiac, you’re particularly connected to the planet and all the nourishment it provides. If you’re in an apartment, start an indoor herb garden, or if you’ve got a backyard, see what you can get to grow out of the ground. Eating whole, unprocessed foods will make you a more mindful eater and will provide the comfort and stability you’re constantly craving.
Gemini (MAY 21 – JUNE 20)
3.Quiet your non-stop mind with a soothing sound bath. As the resident questioner of the zodiac, it seems like your brain is on a constant rotation of new ideas that you can’t wait to explore. But even the most curious need a chance for calm, Gemini, so why not attend a sound bath for a chance to (at least temporarily) clear your mind and feel at peace?
Cancer (JUNE 21 – JULY 22)
4. Indulge your lunar love with some moon rituals. You’re ruled by the moon, emotional Cancer, which makes new moon manifestations and full moon release lists extra important for you. Bringing in posi vibes and letting go of what’s not serving you once a month will help soothe your sensitive soul.
Leo (JULY 23 – AUGUST 22)
5. Get knowledgeable about Korean skincare. Leo, we love that you’re always the center of attention — so why not make sure your skin is glowing? Try adding some vitamin C serums and botanic-rich toners to your nighttime ritual, and you’ll be proud to show off your skin the next day. Just make sure the ingredients list on your new products is full of natural remedies, not scary chemicals.
Virgo (AUGUST 23 – SEPTEMBER 22)
6. Allow Reiki to help you for a change. We know how much you like to give your time to others, charitable Virgo, but sometimes you’ve got to let yourself be helped! A visit to a Reiki healer will soothe your sometimes-anxious mind and rebalance any energy that needs some fine-tuning. This small slice of self-care will have you ready for service again in no time.
Libra (SEPTEMBER 23 – OCTOBER 22)
7. Keep calm with meditation. A true Libra is all about balance, harmony, and peace. Which is why a daily meditation practice is the perfect wellness activity to keep you living your best life. And since we know that indecision can be your weakness, we’ve already found the best meditation app for you to start your practice.
Scorpio (OCTOBER 23 – NOVEMBER 21)
8. Awaken your senses with dry brushing. Scorpios definitely love to keep things interesting, so dry brushing is a great way to enliven your mornings. The ancient practice is said to improve circulation, release toxins, increase energy, and even temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Sagittarius (NOVEMBER 22 – DECEMBER 21)
9. Transform your mind with floral essences. It seems like independent Sags are always on a quest for something, whether it’s a new adventure or more knowledge. And while we know you can totally do it on your own, floral essences can definitely help enhance your experience with their emotional health boosting properties.
Capricorn (DECEMBER 22 – JANUARY 19)
10. Boost your energy on the way to the top with juicing. Ambitious Cap, we know you slow down for no man, not even an amazing wellness trend. So to keep up with your success-seeking climb to the top, we suggest grabbing a green juice a couple of times a week. It’ll enhance your energy, give you a glow, and keep you strong enough to break that glass ceiling with ease.
Aquarius (JANUARY 20 – FEBRUARY 18)
11. Get back to your water-bearing roots with flotation tank therapy. You’re always doing things differently, Aquarius — an independent spirit who gravitates to what’s outside the box. Which means you’ll definitely want to step inside the box and give flotation tank therapy a try. As an expansive thinker with a scientific bent, you’ll enjoy the lowered heart rate, muscle relaxation, and endorphin release that the Epsom salt water bath gives you.
Pisces (FEBRUARY 19 – MARCH 20)
12. Open your third eye with crystal healing. Pisces, you’re by far the most far-out sign in the zodiac, which means you’re super receptive to other-worldly, spiritual experiences. To fully tap into your crazy cool unconscious, we suggest trying crystal healing. Crystals enhance your power to explore your inherent empathic, intuitive nature in a totally grounded way.
Would you try your sign’s wellness trend? Tweet us @BritandCo and tell us if you’re going to give it a go!
(Photos via Getty and Brit + Co)