Labor Day weekend is here, y’all! Of course, we all know about the great white myth — no, not Jaws, but rather that white after Labor Day is *supposedly* a fashion faux-pas. Say it ain’t so :( Throw that rule out the window and stock up on primo white items from the Brit + Co Shop!
1. White Marble iPhone Case ($30): This phone case is simply marble-ous. We love how sleek yet minimalist it is.
2. DESIGN MILK Leather Lamp Kit ($39): Snag this kit to DIY stylish leather lamps for your home.
3. Fireball Marshmallows ($8): Ummm, YUM. These ‘mallows may look sweet, but they pack a punch too.
4. Favorite Things Raglan Pullover ($44): Forget raindrops on roses — THESE are a few of our favorite things.
5. Milk bkr Bottle ($35): This lightweight, leak-free bottle was made with girls on the go in mind.
6. Bees Knees ($24): These eco-friendly + organic tea towels are a super cute way to add flair to your kitchen.
7. Lomo’Instant Camera ($119): Channel your inner artist with an all-white Lomography camera.
8. Soy Glad We’re Friends ($18): An amazing scent and chic packaging make this the perfect present for your BFF.
9. Marble and Metal Necklace ($48): This pretty marble necklace will go with just about anything.
10. “Gentle Reminders” Print Poster ($16): This wall art is a regular reminder to be the best you can be.
What are your thoughts on wearing white after Labor Day? Let us know in the comments.