Boys, diet trends, Sex and the City reruns, they all come and go. But friends — good friends — are the ever-present force that make the bad times bearable and the good times that much better. So every now and then, it’s nice to treat your friend, or treat yo’ self, with a little “made with love” doodad. And what could be better than these 17 beautiful trinkets for your arm? Give them as a gift or make with your best friend for a fun night in!
1. DIY Embellished Friendship Bracelets: Ain’t nothin’ wrong with bedazzling everything. Or bejeweling it with these sparkly, spiky and chain-link updates to the classic friendship bracelet. (via Honestly WTF)
2. Four Fresh Ways to Make Friendship Bracelets: This is a bracelet so nice, we made it four ways and all the ways were awesome — gold tube bracelet, rhinestone cowgirl bracelet, brass ring bracelet and studded and woven bracelet. (via Brit + Co)
3. LEGO Friendship Bracelets: For friends who miss the good ol’ days when apartments were made with colorful bricks instead of paid for with rent money, this bracelet is a must. (via The Centsible Life)
6. Squaresville Friendship Bracelet: Link up with your besties with these gorgeous little bracelets. They’re made with basic macrame knots, but accented with little squares that are anything but basic. (via Ciera Design)
11. The Fastest Friendship Bracelet Ever: This new, super simple technique on the classic fishtail friendship bracelet, tied off with wooden bead ends, means you can create twice as many beauties for twice as many friends. (via Hey Wanderer)
13. How to Make Five Bracelets in 10 Minutes: These five bracelets are perfect because most of the supplies are cheap, or you already have them lying around. Plus the end result is gorgeous, darling. (via Matter of Style)
16. DIY Heart Friendship Bracelet: To show how you really feel — or to take a trip back to your elementary school days, when BFF meant sharing one half of a broken heart charm — learn how to make a bracelet with little, knotted hearts. (via Honestly WTF)
17. Rope Bracelets: Oh yeah, you better believe that we just LURVE coming up with new ways to show our friends how much we love them with a little arm candy, this time with the help of ropes! (via Brit + Co)
Have any other great friendship DIYs? Share in the comments below!