32 Ways to Make Your Own Leather Jewelry
Leather jewelry keeps us very happy. It can be as fancy or as fancy-free as your outfit desires, and it’s so easy to make at home with just a few simple tools. From designer-inspired statement suede fringe necklaces to five-minute braided vegan leather bracelets, we curated 32 of the most inspiring DIY leather projects on the planet. These on-trend jewelry tutorials are anything but off-the-cuff!
5. Leather Bow Bracelet: It’s a bow. On your wrist. Because that’s adorable. (via Oh The Lovely Things)
17. Leather Wrap Bracelet: This blogger bought this at J. Crew, right? It’s almost too wonderful to be DIY. Almost. (via Lebenslustiger)
21. Collar Flores De Piel: With a color swap, this could be a stunning statement necklace for a bride too. (via Anna Evers)
28. Five Minute Bow Hair Tie: Oh, fer cute. Maybe this one’s not technically jewelry, but we just had to. (via Oh The Lovely Things)
30. Suede Chain Stacking Bracelets: Everyday arm art that goes with just about anything. (via Brit + Co.)
31. Leather Wrapped Bangles: This blogger had a unique take on a big braided cuff that used multiple gold bangles to create one big super-bangle that will probably save the world someday. (via Handmadera)
32. Layered Leather Bracelet: One of our most popular Brit Kits is all about the leather! (via Brit + Co.)
We could keep going on and on about leather until the cows come home, but we’d love to give you a turn. Let us know your leather jewelry DIY ideas in the comments!