Matching is so overrated. Mismatched bikinis are one of the hottest trends of the season, and we’re super excited about it. In celebration of this new swimwear fashion, we’ve rounded up 12 bikinis that showcase the fun and whimsical aspects of this style. Indecisive folks, this one’s for you! You can now rock both of your favorite prints.
1. Cosmic Long-Line Top ($132) + Cosmic Waters Hipsters ($110): We’re starting off with a bold choice — a patterned top and an equally patterned bottom. These two prints mix well because of their similar geometric design and color scheme.
2. Leilani Bandeau Top ($125) + Framboise Hipsters ($65): Combining a printed top with a solid bottom is a great way to make colors + a design pop. That floral halter is definitely making its way onto our summer want list.
3. California Palm Print Top ($35) + Seafolly Goddess Hipsters ($78): Sometimes, too much of a print can get a little overwhelming. With this simple black bottom, all the attention will be drawn to that awesome palm tree print on top.
5. Maggie Bustier Bikini Top ($21) + Dunes Bikini Briefs ($149): Picking out an accent color from your bikini top is always a good idea. We adore this light shade of yellow… it really completes the look!
8. Cleo Betty Bikini Top ($33) + Cinch Back Bikini Bottoms ($40): After trying it on, you’ll fall head over heels for this bikini bottom. Its drawn-on look and whimsical nature are perfectly met by this fun polka dot top.
11. Sunset Stripe Bikini Top ($71) + High-Waisted Bikini Bottoms ($21): If Taylor Swift can rock high-waisted bikini bottoms, so can you! The sailor-esque appearance of this bikini top really adds to the overall vintage look.
12. Etienne Top ($80) + Classic Stripe Bikini Bottoms ($17): A general rule of thumb for mixing prints is to mix small prints with larger ones. Since this fabulous bikini top is pretty busy, we chose this simple striped bottom to go with it.
Are you a fan of mismatched bikinis? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!