16 Pretty Smartphone Cases to Dress Your Tech This Halloween
Right now, the internet is overrun with Halloween costume ideas, including some seriously impressive makeup ideas and some truly adorable costumes. But have you thought about what your smartphone should wear? Here are 16 gorgeous tech cases for your phone this week.
1. Casetify Midnight Mountains Phone Case ($40): This gorgeous case is available for the iPhone 4 all the way up through the 7 Plus (including the SE), and it’s even available for the iPod Touch 6th generation if you don’t have an iPhone but love this case. We don’t blame you! That starscape is dreamy.
2. Bookshell Personalized Monogram Book Case ($37+): This adorable case is available for a wide range of phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S6 – Galaxy S7 Edge and iPhones 5s – 7 Plus. If you don’t have one of those, the makers will even make one specific to the size of your phone. Now that’s good service.
3. Casetify Amoebic Confetti Case ($40): While we don’t usually think amoeba are cute, this case might just change our mind. The paint splotches make it look super artsy, and it would be pretty hard to lose your phone with those colors (if you say you’ve never lost your phone in your bedding, we don’t believe you).
4. Case Magics Navy Blue & Gold Glitter Case ($13+): This case screams sophisticated-yet-fun, like a NYE dress for your smartphone. Think of it as glitter for grown ups.
5. iDede Case Abalone Case ($15+): As if you really needed any convincing from us to add this to your mermaid collection. Just be careful no one mistakes it for a real shell and takes it home from the beach.
6. Casetify ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Phone Case ($40): If your phone’s Halloween costume is Christmas-themed, we won’t judge you, and neither would Jack Skellington. Bring in the holiday cheer a little early with this colorful case.
7. Sarah Mecke Light Pink Macaron Case ($25): If you can forgive us the pun, you should dress up your smartphone in this super sweet case.
8. Sonix Lolita Case ($35): Flowers never go out of style, and this phone case is as adorable as its name.
9. Sonix Florette Case ($35): This baby blue accented case is a minimalist’s dream. We wouldn’t mind if real cherry blossoms were blue too.
10. Sonix Peter Rabbit Case ($35): Beatrix Potter would be so proud to see her beloved rabbit hopping among the stars.
11. Speck Presidio Clear + Glitter Phone Case ($45): Speck has been making high-quality cases for a long time, and they just showed us how fab they can be with their glittery line.
12. Speck Presidio Inked Dark Moon Case ($45): We will never stop being fascinated by space, but now you don’t even have to go outside to see the moon.
13. Sonix Bisous Case ($35): We are transfixed by the lips on this sassy case. Now everyone else will be using theirs to talk about how rad your phone looks.
14. Speck Candyshell Clear + Glitter Case ($45): Here’s another from Speck — this time for your Samsung phone. We can’t get enough of that sparkly pizzazz.
15. ban.do Chill Pills Case ($32): Now if your bestie is being ridiculous, you can just show her your phone. She’ll get the message, and hopefully laugh about it too.
16. ban.do Peekaboo Case With Stickers ($26): We think these particular stickers look pretty awesome, but it’s not often you see a case that you can fully customize to your own taste. And we love stickers.
Which case is your favorite? What is your phone rockin’ now? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.