6 Must-Haves for Your Baby’s Beyoncé-Themed Birthday Party
If you’re stumped for a fun and creative first-birthday party idea or if you’re looking for a sneaky way to actually plan a party for adults, why not theme-out your baby’s first birthday party with a little Beyhive appreciation. Olivia Wilde did it, so why can’t you? Cue the awesome smash-cake photo ops and get your playlist ready, because a Lemonade-inspired birthday party may be the coolest thing you’ve done in awhile.
1. VonnLou Designs Lemonade Invitation ($15): Kick it all off with a killer invite that will give your guests a hint of the party’s theme without giving away all the cool at once.
2. CactusPearStudio Lemon Piñatas ($36): Fill them up or just hang them for decoration; either way, these lemon piñatas are a fun and affordable way to keep the theme together.
3. Girlbye Flawless Banner ($13): Skip the traditional “Happy Birthday” banner and celebrate your little Bey-by like the flawless queen she is.
4. The Lizton Sign Shop Personalized Lemonade Sign ($15): Build your own lemonade stand with this personalized sign that can be used for years after the party.
5. hiphopbabyshop Becky Onesie ($23): Make sure your little one is dressed and ready to go for her big day too! This hilarious onesie could be a photo prop on its own.
Have you thrown a Beyoncé party before? Share your best tips with us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.