Alexandra Carter Teaches Brit How to Negotiate Anything
Alexandra Carter is a Columbia law professor, mediation expert, and negotiation trainer for the UN and several Fortune 500 companies. This week, she joins Brit and Anj to teach how to negotiate anything. Alex breaks down exactly how to approach a negotiation, from the questions you need to ask yourself, to the words and techniques to use in the moment. Listen in to learn how you can steer a conversation to get what you want, whether it's at work or at home.
- Nailing Your Job Interview Online Class ›
- The Simple Tip That Made Me Better at Negotiating - Brit + Co ›
- Elizabeth Taylor Was a Great Actress but an Even Better Negotiator ... ›
- 6 Smart Negotiation Strategies Every Woman Should Know - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Overlooked Perks to Negotiate Beyond Your Salary - Brit + Co ›
- 6 Tips for Negotiating Your Salary - Brit + Co ›
- How To Negotiate — Framework ›
Director of Content at Brit + Co. Tar Heel in Los Angeles.