18 Products to Help You Chill Out When Anxiety Sets In
This year has been *a lot* and the drama is certainly not over with a heated election underway that has most people on edge. One minute things feel hopeful while every other minute feels uncertain, which can no doubt affect our mood and make us feel extra anxious. There's not a lot we can do about the state of things (except vote!) but we can do something about how we feel about it. Here are 18 products to add a little calm to your day.
Joy Wellness Journal $33: Writing down all your thoughts can help relieve stress (and help you sleep). Find pages for reflecting on your goals, habits, meals, water intake, sleep and the things you're grateful for in this joyful journal.
Musee Bath Soak $22: There is no better time to soak in the tub with relaxing tunes than RIGHT NOW. Your bathtub is your new therapy couch while homebound. Made with detoxifying salts and essential oils, like calming lavender and anxiety-reducing bergamot, these bath salts help you relax and recharge so you're ready to embrace a good night's sleep until Tuesday and beyond.
Super Nee-Doh $12: These neon stress balls are just what you need in a high anxiety pinch.
D.S. & Durga Big Sur After Rain Candle $65: You can go for a walk in nature or bring the woodsy scent home with this chill-inducing candle.
The Anti-Anxiety Bracelet $39: Green Malachite is known to help reduce anxiety and protect you during stressful times (awaiting election result included!). Wear it while focusing on the present moment to help stay focused and calm.
Oura Ring $299: This titanium ring monitors how your body is doing through all stages of the day. It wraps around your finger, where the pulse is strongest to capture your resting heart rate, body temp and more. You get three daily scores on sleep, activity and readiness and advice for how to improve. (It's one of Brit's faves!)
Sunday Scaries Vegan Hemp Gummies with Vitamins $44: Perfect for calming your mind and bringing a little chill to your day, Sunday Scaries hemp gummies also have vitamin B12, which may help regulate your nervous system. Now you can get 20% off all of their products using code Brit20!
chiliPad Sleep System $499: Score amazing naps (and better mood as a result) with this temp-controlled/game-changing sleep system. Another Brit favorite, it uses water-based heating and cooling to give you the perfect temperature for much-needed deep sleep.
SlipSilk Sleepmask $50: Block out the light for a more restful sleep or just a moment of zen.
Paddywax Electronic Oil Diffuser $60: Find instant calm from a light mist of your favorite essential oil. This ceramic diffuser makes any room in your home feel like a spa. Just say Ahhh!
Dame Pom Flexible Vibrator $95: Sex is great for stress relief — with or without a partner! This (dare we say) adorable silicone vibrator offers up four motor patterns and five preset intensity levels. Enjoy!
Shoppe Geo Reveal Stone Collection $30: Bring positive energy into your home with this so-pretty collection of crystals, minerals, and stones.
Knots Away Neck Massager $100: Reach for this heated neck massager for instant relaxation.
Moon Juice Ashwagandha $38: Try this superherb to help protect your body from the damaging effects of stress, help enhance focus and mental stamina, and reduce irritability and stress-related carb cravings.
Coloring Pages from Brit + Co's Pattern Play Coloring Book Free Download!: Coloring is one of our favorite calming activities. When you just need to zone out, need a creative outlet or just want to feel productive, this no-fuss art is the perfect solution.
What are you doing to stay calm these days? Share with us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
- Creative Tools for Helping Kids Manage Anxiety - Brit + Co ›
- How to Navigate Dating Apps When You Have Anxiety - Brit + Co ›
- My Anxiety is at an All-Time High *and* I'm Supposed to Be ... ›
- Here's What Pregnant Women Need to Know About CBD for Anxiety ... ›
- 26 Home Buys to Ease Anxiety and Stress - Brit + Co ›
- Natural Remedies for Reducing Anxiety and Stress - Brit + Co ›
- This Simple Mental Hack Could Help You Overcome Anxiety - Brit + ... ›
- This Study Shows Us Who Is Most Likely to Have Anxiety - Brit + Co ›
- These Chocolate Chip Cookies Can Help Ease Anxiety - Brit + Co ›
- 4 Natural Remedies for Reducing Anxiety and Stress - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Productive Activities You Can Disguise As 'Me Time' - Brit + Co ›
- Need Some Motivation? 33 Productivity Tips in 140 Characters or Less ›
- 5 Life Hacks for Better Productivity - Brit + Co ›
- 4 Productivity Secrets You (and Your Desk) Need - Brit + Co ›
- Boost Your Productivity With 12 Google Homepage Alternatives ... ›
- 10 Surprising Productivity Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind (and ... ›
Theresa Gonzalez is a content creator based in San Francisco and the author of Sunday Sews. She's a lover of all things design and spends most of her days momming her little one Matilda.