Get Beach Outfit Inspo from 24 of Our Fave Bloggers
To get ready for the beloved summer season, we’ve been prepping our legs, learning new ‘dos and planning our outfits for our next vacay. While we still have some time left before summer officially begins (Can I get a what, what?), now is a great time to get even more inspiration for those sun-filled days on the beach. Check out how these 24 bloggers dress for beach success.
1. Lace Lace Baby: Who knew long sleeves and lace could look so good together, especially on the beach! Take a stroll with an all-white ensemble like this one on your next beach vacation. (via Gary Pepper Girl)
2. Warm Shoulders: Who needs friends when you have a flock of your own? We can’t get enough of how amazing Kelly looks in her high-waisted bikini from Rue107. And with a little bit of arm candy and hoop earrings to finish the look, this girl is FAB-U-LOUS. (via Kelly Augustine)
4. Monochromatic Magic: Calla always knows how to put an outfit together, and her bathing-suit game is no different. This Express bathing suit with zig-zag print is classically chic and would look great accessorized with a Panama hat and sunglasses. (via Calla in Motion)
5. Romp It White: Helena understands that less is more when you are going to the beach. This white romper is a perfect one-piece wonder to help you get up and out the door quickly. Why waste time when you needed a piña colada in your hands like two hours ago? (via Brooklyn Blonde)
6. Sheer It Over: If this outfit doesn’t make you want to jump on a plane to Mexico, then we are not doing our job. This cover-up is great for adding a little extra something without completely hiding your favorite bathing suit. (via Damsel in Dior)
7. Flower Power: If you want to look like a girly badass, then this outfit is for you. With a hint of fringe, a wide-brim hat and all the flowers you could hope for, this getup is a your new pool-party go-to. (via EatSleepWear)
9. No Shade, No Game: Being at the beach doesn’t mean you need to show everything. Copy this floral jumpsuit Kelly is wearing and keep the accessories simple with a fringe backpack and solid-colored high heels. (via The Glamouri)
10. The Blue-muda Triangl Bikini: If you haven’t noticed, this bathing suit company has been all over the web — and we are equally smitten. To get that ocean vibe, Sarah is sporting a triangle-shaped bikini top with a similar blue color for the bottoms. (via Framboise Fashion)
11. Palm-tastic: This cotton jumpsuit is a perfect match for a beachside dinner date. Not only do we love Julia’s palm-print number, but we are totally lusting over her beaded clutch from Lizzie Fortunato. (via Girl Meets Glam)
12. All-Black Everything: Not only does black look good against the sandy white beaches and crystal blue waters, but it also looks good on its own without any accessories. Keep it simple. Keep it chic. Keep it black. (via From the Corners of the Curve)
13. The Nautical Way: Well, hello sailor. Explore the open seas with this outfit. Or, if you are more of a land person, grab some coconuts and lay by the beach. The added red detail of the accessories complement the overall outfit in the best way possible. (via Jag Lever)
14. Beach Bum: Jules is always wearing the latest trends. We love how she paired her feminine ruffled bathing suit with cool mirrored sunglasses. And if you want to cover your bum up, just bring a men’s shirt to the beach and wrap it around your waist. You think of everything, Jules. (via Sincerely Jules)
15. Pucker-up Vintage: Bring some vintage love to the beach by wearing a royal blue lace dress with a fun retro clutch like this Kate Spade beauty. Match it up with your own red lip and cat-eye sunglasses for extra fun in the sun. (via Keiko Lynn)
16. Gladiator Warrior: This cotton blend, lace-up dress is just stunning and looks super comfortable. And it goes so well with the gladiator sandals, which totally match her brown purse. #stylin (via Atlantic-Pacific)
18. Pattern Play: Let your bathing suit be the focal point in your beach outfit. While this one-piece suit is definitely a crowd-pleaser, let the other elements of your outfit tone it down by adding a neutral cover-up and a cute-yet-simple sun hat. (via Late Afternoon)
19. Extreme Print: Natalie looks fierce in this two-piece matching set from Nicole Miller. Pair it with black sandals and a funky necklace to bring some extra edge to your outfit. (via Natalie Off Duty)
20. High-Waisted Print Mix: If you want the best of both worlds, then wear your bikini top with a pair of loose, comfortable pants. While these patterns may be different, they complement each other by being in the same color family. (via Garner Style)
21. Large Print Crush: The one-piece bathing suit is definitely back in style. This lovely number is a great example of how a large print can look stylish without being too plain. Who knew one banana leaf could look so good on its own? (via Style Scrapbook)
23. Banana Hammock: Wearing a suit to the beach is a definite yes in our book. Look how amazing Aimee looks in this matching yellow set with her sun hat. Don’t forget to grab an extra large straw tote bag for all your beach essentials too. (via Song of Style)
24. Sun Stunner: If you are looking for something a little more sultry to add to your vacation, say hello to this suit. With the petite gold detailing and keyhole halter, this bathing suit is screaming for attention. Pair it with a bold red lip and a sheer cover-up for extra wow factor. (via Thirsty Thought)
What are you planning on wearing to the beach this summer? Let us know in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.