The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
This week has had no shortage of incredible celebrity hair. We were graced with the Met Gala and its best dressed right at the beginning of the week, and with the weather warming up pretty much everywhere, we’re really excited to see some spring hair trends popping up in our Instagram feed. From Gina Rodriguez’s shocking hair change to all the best of the Met, scroll through the 10 best celebrity hairstyles we spotted on Insta this week.
1. Gina Rodriguez: What a change from a few short weeks ago! Known for her flowing locks on her hit show Jane the Virgin, Gina Rodriguez shocked us this week with her head shave, which is likely for her upcoming role in the Oscar Issac/Natalie Portman movie Annihilation.
2. Kim Kardashian-West: We’re loving this slicked-back look that Kim KW rocked at the Met Gala this week. While it was intended to complement the sleek, robotic shine of her gown, it manages to look effortless and natural. Definitely not something we’d expect from the seemingly high-maintenance Kim.
3. Rihanna: This sleek, side-swept loose hair is giving us major J Lo in the ’90s vibes, and we’re loving how simple this is to recreate. Hair like this can easily be transitioned from day to night without doing a thing, and we’re sure that’s why RiRi’s rocking it.
4. Solange: While big sis Beyoncé got so much hype in the last few weeks, Solonge quietly shined at The Met (again) with her structured, messy bob. Her hair shape seems dramatic without being over done, and the bangs give it a soft quality. Hair inspo for us curly girls this summer.
5. Taylor Swift: Taylor’s days of soft blonde seem to be long gone, and in their place, this platinum yellow is a shining beacon. Tay-tay brings the drama with this look and reminds us that good girls can have cool hair, too. Her newfound love of a dark red lip changes up the look of this otherwise beachy style, giving her a more gothy feel.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kristin Cavallari (@kristincavallari) on
6. Kristin Cavallari: Kristin’s perfect bun is serving up some flawless hair dreams. Her classic look is giving us major up-do envy with nary a flyaway in sight.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Lupita Nyong'o (@lupitanyongo) on
7. Lupita Nyong’o: Another perfect bun, Lupita’s Met Gala look was daring, structured and bold (like her fashion sense), and we appreciated her sharing her inspiration on Insta, giving us a lesson in hair.
8. Chrissy Teigen: Didn’t this woman just have a baby? We’ve heard about “pregnancy mermaid hair,” and Chrissy’s definitely rocking it. The dramatic cat eye paired with this easy-to-manage look balances style and comfort perfectly.
9. Amandla Stenberg: LOOK AT THAT ‘DO. This natural look is so gorgeous, and its ’70s throwback vibe definitely makes us excited for what else Amandla’s got in her closet this season.
10. Amy Schumer: Amy’s take on the down and wavy look at The Met Gala features something we don’t see very often anymore: a wave bang. This look is def poised for a comeback, and we think Amy’s just the woman to usher it in.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.