21 New Breakfast Recipe Ideas to Mix Up Your Mornings
We know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but does that mean it’s always the most exciting? Definitely not. That’s why we’ve compiled 21 unique and exciting ways to eat your favorite breakfast foods. We’ve got ideas for your healthy starts, your mornings fueled by guilty pleasure and, most importantly, your mornings that need an extra kick to get you going. Leave the cereal in the cupboard and let the creativity flow.
1. Twice-Baked Sweet Potato Egg Boat: Roast up this twice-baked sweet potato egg boat that comes fully loaded with bacon and avocado, so you can be fueled for hours. (via Brit + Co)
4. French Toast Dumplings: These dumplings are made by rolling Pillsbury Flaky Biscuits into bite-sized balls and simmering them in maple syrup and brown sugar. Are you able to contain yourself? We’re not. (via Oh, Bite It)
6. Almond Butter + Banana Open Sandwich: Here’s an idea we could get addicted to. Get creative with your granola, dried or fresh berries and extra health boosters like flax seeds or whatever else you like. (via Tales of a Kitchen)
14. Sweet Corn Cake Eggs Benedict With Avocado Hollandaise: After this eggs Benedict, an English muffin and avocado-less Hollandaise will never be satisfying again. (via How Sweet Eats)
17. Overnight Apple Cinnamon Porridge With Fresh Fruit: This porridge packs buckwheat and chia for healthy substance that will keep you full and energized long past lunch time. (via Tales of a Kitchen)
20. Double Chocolate Vegan Pistachio Donut: If you’re craving sweets in the morning, this vegan donut will not leave you disappointed. Go ahead, indulge. Anything before noon doesn’t count. (via The Sweet Life)
21. Omelette Rollups With Smoky Fried Potatoes, Cream Cheese + Watercress: In case you thought the omelette was getting old, this rollup has come to save the day. (via Veggie Belly)
How will you excite your eggs and progress your pancakes? Help us start our days right by commenting below!