With school in session and busy mornings at peak status, breakfast for the busy mom tends to get put on the back burner. Luckily, there are a few ways to hack the first meal of the day and give yourself something nutritious and delicious with just a few ingredients and very little time — like gourmet toast! Save the slow cooker breakfasts for winter, because these fancy bites are refreshing AF and surprisingly fuss-free.
1. Simple Breakfast Yogurt Toast With Flax and Honey: Not being able to make time for breakfast is a thing of the past thanks to this yogurt-smeared toast topped with wholesome blueberries and honey. (via The Wooden Skillet)
3. Peach and Goat Cheese Crostini With Fresh Thyme and Honey: Forget peanut butter (for today anyway) and indulge in toasted bread smothered with tangy goat cheese and topped with fresh juicy peaches, herbaceous thyme, and honey. (via Abra’s Kitchen)
5. Avocado Toast With Halloumi Cheese and Honey: Crisped to perfection, halloumi cheese sits atop avocado toast with a honey drizzle, and it’s everything our brunch-y dreams are made of. (via Julia Karla)
6. Heirloom Tomato Toast: Heirloom tomatoes are just as appetizing as they are alluring, especially when toppled over toast with crunchy chopped bacon, mayo, and fresh chives. (via Salt Pepper Skillet)
7. Black Cherry Basil Ricotta Toast: It’s too easy to devour cherries by the bowlful, but save some so you can throw together these amazing ricotta-smothered toasts, because it is oh-so-worth it. (via Fork in the Road)
9. Everything Bagel Avocado Toast: Indulge in the garlicky goodness of an “everything bagel” with toast, cream cheese, avocado, and a generous sprinkle of that seasoning we covet. (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
11. Ricotta Toast With Wild Blueberries: Smooth ricotta cheese, wild blueberries, pistachios, agave nectar, and a few refreshing sprigs of mint are all that’s needed to bring your toast to a WHOLE new level. (via Karla’s Nordic Kitchen)
12. Cream Cheese Avocado Toast With Heirloom Tomatoes and Poached Eggs: Nothing makes a better toast topper than stunning heirloom tomatoes, a velvety poached egg, and nutrition-packed microgreens. (via Spices in My DNA)
Follow us on Pinterest for more hassle-free breakfasts!