No one is coming over. There is no holiday party to host. But you need an excuse to make some home-cooked, carby goodness (AKA a casserole). And, you want one that you won’t be eating for an entire week. Trust us, we feel your pain. Since we’ve probably all been in this predicament, we’re here to serve up some delish casseroles for one. These 12 single-serving recipes will satisfy all of your casserole cravings without that large pan of leftovers.
1. Egg Casserole: Breakfast for dinner? Yes, please. These egg cups will make for the perfect meal on a hot day, especially sprinkled with fresh farmers’ market tomatoes. (via B. Britnell)
2. Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese: Think outside the Kraft box with this homemade mac and cheese. It’s much healthier, plus there’s just enough for dinner and lunch the next day. (via Damn Delicious)
3. Spinach Ricotta Lasagna: Yes, believe it or not, you can make lasagna in a mug. Now all your too-much-leftovers worries are over. (via Healthy Nibbles and Bits)
4. Roasted Veggie Lasagna: Speaking of farmers’ markets, you’ll want to raid their produce to make your own single dish of this healthy lasagna. (via Back To Her Roots)
5. Single-Serving Meatloaf: Sometimes, a girl just wants her meat and potatoes. Whip up this simple meatloaf and pair it with a buttery baked potato for the perfect mid-week dinner. (via Skinny Jeans Food)
6. Shepherds Pie: Break out those ramekins and start cooking, because you’re going to love those fluffy potatoes on top of warm meat and veggies. (via Picture The Recipe)
7. White Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups: The best part about lasagna roll ups is that you can freeze the ones you don’t eat for a quick and easy dinner. (via Creme De La Crumb)
8. Eggplant Parmesan for One: For a bit of a healthier lasagna option, you’ve just got to try this cheese-covered dish for yourself. (via Betsy Life)
9. Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole: Put a twist on your weeknight menu with this classic, cheesy casserole that’s just one serving. (via The TipToe Fairy)
10. Lasagna Cups: When you crave the real deal, nothing will satisfy but that tomato-y, cheese-covered lasagna. And that’s just what these little cups will give you. (via Cake Crumbs and Beach Sand)
11. Sweet Potato Casserole: It doesn’t have to be Thanksgiving to indulge in some of your favorite holiday dishes. Make yourself just one serving of those marshmallow-covered sweet potatoes in a ramekin. (via Zag Left)
12. Spinach Lasagna: Get a serving of greens with your cheese and tomato sauce in a scrumptious lasagna roll up that you won’t mind eating again. (via Gal on a Mission)
Do you have any single-serving casserole recipes? Share them with us below!