It’s National Dog Day: a time to celebrate the four-legged friends that have already found their forever homes in our hearts, and to raise awareness for those still waiting for an owner to call their very own. Whether you’re already a proud pet mom or dad, like *NSYNC’s Lance Bass, who recently tried puppy yoga for the first time, or are thinking of adopting, like Emily Vancamp and Josh Bowman recently did, these pics are sure to warm your heart. Find out who’s paying homage to their best furry buds below!
1. Gwyneth Paltrow: The Goop founder was all about that puppy life today, giving a shout-out to her fur babies Daffodil and Nero.
2. Jamie Lee Curtis: Is there anything cuter than a puppy that’s fast asleep? If Jamie Lee Curtis’s adopted pal Runi is any indicator, that’s a hard no.
3. Paris Hilton: Hilton face-swapped with one of her 10 (!!) famous teacup Chihuahuas for this epic shot.
4. Jordana Brewster: Brewster accepted plenty of puppy love in the form of some weekend kisses from her pooch, Ella.
5. Ryan Seacrest: TV mogul Seacrest went for a run with his “BFF,” a black lab named Georgina, who has also been known to help him with his hosting duties.
6. Ashley Tisdale: This little nugget is Ashley Tisdale’s <3, and with a face like that, it’s pretty easy to see why!
7. Paris Jackson: “Light of my life,” Jackson captioned a sweet shot of herself with her loving pup Koa Bear.
8. Sarah Michelle Gellar: Gellar’s Bernese Mountain Dog Bella was the star of the tribute she posted to her dogs both past and present, which also included her late pets Akita and Thor, a Maltese with a hankering for artisanal beer.
9. Nina Dobrev: The best way to recover from a tough workout is with plenty of slobbery kisses, as Dobrev proved with a cute vid of herself on the receiving end of them.
10. Brittany Snow: Snow introduced her partner in crime, Billie Jean, as being “bad to the bone.”
11. Hilary Swank: Oscar-winner Swank got up close and personal with her pooch, saying, #Nationaldogday is EVERY day in our pack!”
12. Carrie Underwood: The country crooner shared off her “little fur bundles of joy, Ace and Penny” in honor of their big day. “They are naughty and crazy and noisy, but I love ‘em!” she shared.
13. Courtney Sixx: Rocker Nikki Sixx’s wife gave us this hilarious snap of her life with two Golden Retrievers, who apparently have a penchant for transporting shoe goods.
14. Shay Mitchell: Mitchell found her rescue pup Angel after looking at what she says was around 4,000 dogs, and today, she’s giving the mutt some extra love with a sweet selfie of the two cuddled up.
15. Gillian Anderson: Anderson’s French bulldog is unnatural levels of adorable in the too-cute-for-words post the X-Files actress shared to her page. “Nelson would like to remind humans that sleeping during the day is gender neutral,” she wrote. Duly noted, Nelson!
16. Lance Bass: The adoption advocate was all about teaching his dog new tricks at a recent Doga event for Natural Balance in LA. “Dale’s SIMBA moment!” he shares as he raised the puppy above his head.
17. Ellen DeGeneres: DeGeneres had not one, not two, but THREE furry pals to celebrate with, all equally sweet-looking.
Which celeb pup do you think is the cutest? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Evan Agostini/Getty)