Morning Buzz! Chelsea Peretti and Jordan Peele Announce They Eloped With This Adorable Pic + More
Goooood morning, y’all! From a funny couple’s seriously sweet elopement to a new Drake meme you need to know about ASAP, check out the six trending news stories of the a.m. below.
1. It somehow seems fitting that Chelsea and Jordan would quietly elope, even if we’d have LOVED to see pics from that wedding! The Brooklyn Nine-Nine star and Key and Peele namesake kept their relationship on the very down low for a long time, then in November announced that Jordan had proposed to her in the middle of the Peretti family talent show while with her family for the weekend. “Eloped a bit ago,” Chelsea wrote on Instagram. “Our only witness was this lil guy️,” referring to her ADORABLE dog and the star of her social media. A bouquet and a ring are pictured with the pooch, who is wearing a floral shirt (Hawaii wedding?!). Even though the two did a series of AMAZING Booking.com commercials for destination weddings, they clearly had something much simpler in mind. Congrats!!
View this post on Instagram
Toast to lemonade❤️ B worked so hard on this project day and night ! It was soo important to her to offer something that would bring about healing and hope to the universe! No matter what you've gone thru in life you can always come out on the other side! ❤️
A post shared by Tina Knowles (@mstinalawson) on
2. Beyoncé’s mom went full proud mom about Lemonade. In a series of Instagrams posted during the airing of Bey’s visual album on HBO on Saturday night, Tina was as excited as the rest of the world. “Me and my man looking at the movie amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl is incredible,” she wrote in one caption, unable to contain her excitement. The two even toasted with some — you guessed it — lemonade to celebrate. “Toast to lemonade! B worked so hard on this project day and night! It was soo important to her to offer something that would bring about healing and hope to the universe! No matter what you’ve gone thru in life you can always come out on the other side!” Adorable!
4. Okay, now you can recreate Drake’s new album cover and put him on anything thanks to this website. We TOLD you Drake knew this was meme gold! There is now a website called Drake’s Views that will allow you to upload a photo and put the tiny Drake as seen sitting on top of Toronto’s CN Tower anywhere in the photo. Give it a go!
5. This little girl singing to her foster dog will give you ALL THE FEELS. Literally every feel. Can’t handle it.
6. Quote of the day: “Oh, my God, it was so sad. I got so sentimental. And it felt like the greatest idea in the world. It was lovely.” Melissa McCarthy gets choked up recalling her recent return to the set of Gilmore Girls. (via People)
Will you get emotional when Gilmore Girls finally returns? Let us know at @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Frazer Harrison/Getty)