13 Ways to Throw a Confetti-Filled Baby Shower
Do you consider yourself to be confetti obsessed? If so, you’re probably all about finding new ways to use it in everything. And this colorful hodgepodge of cool ways to party with confetti is here to up your baby shower game. So whether you are planning your bestie’s shower or just looking for some inspo, these buys and DIYs are sure to get you and the mom-to-be confetti-ed away. Scroll on for some bright, colorful and sparkly fun.
3. Confetti-Filled Balloons: You’ll put regular balloons to shame when you decorate your next shindig with these fun floating cornucopias of color. Simply use a funnel to fill clear balloons with confetti before you inflate. Easy peasy! (via DIY Network)
4. Confetti Wands: Now get ready to pump that photo booth up with some confetti wands. You don’t have to limit yourself to photos either; anytime is the perfect time to bring a flurry of color to the party. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
6. Confetti Garlands: Details are *everything* when it comes to throwing a baby shower. Confetti garlands have a way of livening up a space and drawing people in. P.S. This is a pretty simple DIY project too. (via Sweet Style Blog)
7. Push Pop Confetti ($23): For this, we can excuse the absence of ice cream.
9. Confetti Surprise Jars: Bye-bye, boring white box. Hello, jar filled with fun! Half the fun of this DIY is going to be watching your guests dig through that impressive amount of confetti. Bonus points if you hide little gender reveal babies inside. (via Studio DIY)
How do you rock your confetti? Leave us some colorful comments below!