15 Couple Tattoos That Are Cooler Than Wedding Rings
Your love is here to stay, and the only thing more permanent than tying the knot to show your endless love is getting inked together. Whether you want a tattoo in place of wearing a wedding ring, or you’d rather rock a subtle nod to an inside joke, these 15 couples prove that love and ink just go together.
2. Anniversary Tattoo: Your ring finger already has some bling, so add onto it with some ink to complement the look.
3. PB&J: There’s no doubt that you guys go together like peanut butter and jelly. Make it official with an adorable cartoon that details the compatibility of your relationship.
4. Sun & Moon: When your lives revolve around each other, there’s no better symbol than the sun and the moon. (via Elizabeth Tsung)
5. True Love: Nothing is more straightforward than a declaration of love. Spell out exactly how you feel in a beautiful font that exudes modern romance.
6. My Cup of Tea: Time to spill the tea: This tatt perfectly complements the other.
7. Matching Tulips: The striking colors and watercolor technique of these matching tulips will be an instant attention-grabber.
8. Initials Tattoo: Skip the tree, and add your initials to your arms for a shared inscription.
9. Anchor Tattoos: Keep each other strong and rooted with matching anchor tattoos.
10. Harry Potter Tattoos: When your obsession is mutual, the only next step is to hit up the local tattoo parlor.
11. Geometric Tattoos: This couple tattoo perfectly reflects how well opposites attract. (via Elite Daily)
12. Home Tattoos: Home, after all, is where your heart is.
13. Pixel Heart: Channel your inner gamer with a heart made of pixels.
14. Their Chemical Romance: Think inside the periodic table and opt for art of the molecule of serotonin, one of the body chemicals that is responsible for happiness.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.