This Cranberry Mint Mimosa Is What Your Brunch Is Missing
Menu in need of some extra zing at your next winter brunch soiree? B+C to the rescue! We paired up with Barefoot Wines to bring you a much-needed update to our favorite AM cocktail: the trusty mimosa. Made with Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée, muddled cranberries, mint and a lil’ orange zest, this bad boy is super quick to whip up, but will definitely impress the guests. Check out the video below to see *just* how simple this tasty ‘tail is to make.
- — Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée
- — cranberries
- — orange slice
- — orange zest
- — mint
- — cotton candy (optional)
- First up: Drop cranberries, fresh orange zest and mint into your glass. Muddle, muddle, muddle until your cranberries have split and the ingredients are slightly combined.
What’s with the mug, you ask? We say, why NOT prep your mimosa in a mug? It is the morning, after all :)
- Add some fresh, unsmashed cranberries to the glass, then top off with Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée.
- Looking for some Instagram gold? Add a slice of orange, more fresh mint and, yep, COTTON CANDY to your cran mint ‘mosa. The cotton candy will melt on contact and work as a sweetener for your drink. How rad is that?
Last step: Say “Cheers!” with your squad! Brunches are just better with bubbly, you know?
This post is a collaboration with Barefoot Bubbly.
Video Production + Styling: Kristin Brewer, Katie Booker, Michael Sullivan + Alonna Morrison
Photo Styling: Madeline Bachelder + Anita Yung
Photography: Chris Andre