Learning something new has never been so easy + fun. Spring cleaning may be in full swing, but once you get through those chores, you’ll have so much more time on your hands. Check out our array of online classes for all sorts of creative inspo. The skills you learn in these classes will keep you ahead of the career game and make your friends envious of your mad skills. Keep scrolling to see just a few of the exciting classes we have.
1. How to Build a Successful Youtube Channel Online Class ($39): Become awesome at using Youtube with our new online class. You’ll learn how to amp up your online video presence through exclusive lessons, downloadable content and more.
2. Watercolor Painting Online Class ($19): Bring out your inner artist with our new painting class. You’ll learn the basics of the tools and color theory in order to put together the beautiful class project. Pair the class with its companion supply kit ($119), and you’ll get a discount on the bundled total.
3. How to Crush It on Instagram Online Class ($29): Check out our Instagram class to celebrate your aesthetic by learning how to create gorgeous Instagrams that scream your own style.
4. Intro to Travel Photography Online Class ($39): Learn how to take gorgeous travel photos to show off to all your wanderlusting friends, and gain insider tips with our new travel photography class.
5. Handbag Design With Rebecca Minkoff Online Class ($39): Learn how to create totally cute totes with our new online class. Learn the tips, tricks and tools of creating a leather bag all on your own! Pair the class with its companion supply kit ($79), and you’ll get a discount on the bundled total.
6. Custom Stationery Online Class ($19): With our new class, you’ll be able to keep things organized with your own set of personalized pads and recipe cards.
7. Paper Flowers Online Class ($19): Need some floral decor inspo? Learn the basics of peonies and dahlias by checking out our new class, and get the creativity flowing.
8. How to Crochet Online Class ($19): With our crochet class, you’ll learn how to make a foundation chain, single crochet stitch, magic ring and more. Pair the class with its companion supply kit ($39), and you’ll get a discount on the bundled total.
9. Nail Art Online Class ($19): Nails are one of the first things people notice on you, so why not make them pop? With our new nail class, you’ll learn how to create gorgeous + easy designs that will enhance your style game. Pair the class with its companion supply kit ($44), and you’ll get a discount on the bundled total.
What online class are you going to take? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!