When your love for dill pickles knows no bounds, you try to sate your constant cravings whenever possible. You’re the first person your friends offer their sandwich pickle to, and you’ve come up with umpteen ways to quick pickle everything just to get a quick dose of that briny goodness. Though fresh dill is a total godsend when added to a dish, it can be tough to judge when it’s appropriate. Luckily, that’s a pickle these 14 nom-worthy recipes can get you out of.
2. One-Pan Garlic and Dill Roasted Sockeye: Lemon and dill are tried and true flavors when it comes to seasoning salmon. This flaky fillet is ready in less than 15 minutes. YES. (via With Salt and Pepper)
3. Vegan Chickpea and Eggplant Dip With Dill Pesto: Move over, hummus — there’s a new dip in town! Not only does this gem bring chickpeas to the party, but you also get a nice fill of eggplant and a brightly flavored dill pesto. (via Imagelicious)
4. Charred Leeks With Dill Yogurt and Walnuts: This Turkish-inspired side brings smokey charred leeks to your plate for a unique and exciting helping of veggies. Topped with a cooling dill yogurt sauce, this side might have you ignoring your main. (via A Kitchen in Istanbul)
6. Baked Chicken Meatballs With Garlic Dill Yogurt Sauce: Forget about marinara — this yogurt sauce is kind of a big dill. And when you toss baked chicken meatballs into it, you’re not only setting yourself up for a delicious meal, but a healthy one too! (via Diethood)
7. Potato Salad With Mustard Dill Dressing: If you can’t decide between potato salad, cucumber salad, and deviled eggs, make your life easy and throw them all together. Drizzled with a tangy dill dressing, this hodgepodge will not disappoint. (via Everyday Healthy Recipes)
8. Dill Chickpea Lemony Quinoa Salad Recipe: This fresh-flavored quinoa salad is healthful perfection. While it packs a nice protein punch, it also delivers on fiber, vitamins, and minerals so you can fill up and feel good. (via Kimberly Snyder)
9. Dill Pickle Chopped Chicken Salad: Chopped chicken salad never looked so good. This innovative twist brings a ton of goodies to your fork, like juicy apple chunks, baby dills, and crunchy walnuts. (via Queen of My Kitchen)
10. White Bean and Rice Bowl With Kimchi Hack: This rice bowl might look like all the rest, but we assure you it’s not. Crisp veggies and fluffy white rice get a drizzle of garlicky dill tahini dressing for an exciting spin. (via Parsley Vegan)
11. Dill Pickle and Brat Soup: Some of us love the tangy taste of pickles so much, that we could just drink it. With a medley of smokey brats, briny dill pickles, and tender potatoes, this soup almost lets us do that. (via The View from Great Island)
12. Garlic Potatoes With Dill: Perfectly tender and buttery potatoes are a total win for any occasion. Tossed with garlicky and dill-y goodness, these taters can be thrown together in a pinch. We dig it. (via Cooks With Cocktails)
13. Heirloom Tomato Galette With Dill Cashew Cream: This creamy and tangy galette is what dreams are made of. A homemade crust envelops a brightly flavored cashew cream for a wholesome treat that is both vegan and GF. (via Black. White. Vivid.)
14. Beet and Carrot Salad With Mustard Garlic Vinaigrette and Dill: If you want to use up what is left of your winter produce, here’s how to do it. This root veg salad is full of earthy flavors, but welcomes a bright hit of tang with its garlicky dill vinaigrette. (via Viktoria’s Table)
Po-tay-to, po-tah-to; no matter how you say it, check us out on Pinterest.