14 Party-Ready Tights That’ll Save You on NYE
While plain ol’ black tights may play an indispensable role in any fall/winter wardrobe, they don’t exactly scream life of the party. For occasions that require you to get all glammed up in your holiday or New Year’s Eve best, a pair of extra AF evening tights can make all the difference between an outfit falling flat and one that slays. Scroll through for 14 hosiery options that are ready to boogie down on the dance floor with all your glitziest holiday dresses.
1. Zara Fishnet Tights ($16): Take to the pavement (or your next holiday bash) with some oversized fishnet tights — all the street MVPs are doin’ it.
2. Lirika Matoshi Floral Fishnets ($210): A pair of NYC-based artist Liriki Matoshi’s bejeweled fairy fishnet tights will inspire you to throw your own Gossip Girl-worthy fête. These stone-encrusted babies are the definition of heightened luxury.
3. Trasparenze Meet in the Garden Tight ($32): File these botanically inclined tights under outfit-boosting add-ons that make trekking out in single digit temps almost worth the hustle.
4. Hue Rose Tattoo Tights With Control Top ($15): If you like the versatility of sheer black tights, but want that little extra “Wowowow!” factor, consider this rose tat-printed pair that’s meant to be admired from the back.
5. Wolford Imitation Pearl Back Seam Tights ($140): The debutante in you won’t be able to resist these black tie-approved pearl-strewn tights from Wolford.
6. OROBLU Diamonds Tights ($30): PSA to any and all self-proclaimed glamazons: These shimmery disco ball stockings will put you in a ho-ho-holidaze.
7. Out from Under Sheer Cherry Print Tight ($18): Are these totally retro printed tights the “cherry on top” or what?
8. Modcloth Those Shimmer Nights Tights ($19): Celestial-inspired tights that shimmer just right for an enchanting evening under the stars… now you’re onto something. ‘Scuse us while we reach for our most cha-cha-ready flouncy red dress.
9. Tintoretta Textured Tights ($26): T is for textured (black and white-flecked) tights that elevate even your most mundane ensembles. Trust that you’ll be styling all your cold-weather #OOTDs around this standout pair.
10. Hansel from Basel Vine Tight ($40): Rack up some comic relief on a depressingly cold day with quirky zigzag tights that speak to your inner Charlie Brown.
11. Hue Large Rose Control Top Tights ($15): These burgundy patterned control-top tights will look just rosy with a crushed velvet LBD.
12. Forever 21 Thigh-High Fishnet Tights ($12): Fact: Your winter hosiery game is about to be lit. These futuristic fishnet tights are ready to rage on with some Zenon-inspired extras — namely, a metallic mini and towering holographic platforms.
13. ASOS Embellished Fishnet Tights ($29): ASOS is serving up RiRi-inspired embellished fishnet hosiery, and we’re here for it. Coupled with some ripped jeans and a funkadelic sweatshirt, the result will be straight-up ’90s.
14. Look from London Peek-a-Boo Printed Fishnet Tight ($28): More femme than punk, these allover floral-printed fishnet tights would look fab with a heather gray sweatshirt and frothy tulle skirt.
Which of these party-ready tights are you crushing after? Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.