18 Unique Easter Basket Gift Ideas for Him
Easter brunch time (and crunch time!) is upon us, folks. While you’re likely getting your Easter crafting on and hiding those expertly decorated eggs, you can’t forget about the Easter basket goodies for your favorite dude. Show your love with a few of these giftables that are great for the craft beer enthusiasts, guitar strummers or even just the guy who forgets everything. Whatever you pick, he’s sure to appreciate your Easter bunny skills.
1. Urban Outfitters Beard Supply Co. Beard Oil ($25): Any bearded gentleman knows that it requires a little TLC from time to time. This pretty packaging earns a spot on the bathroom shelf and in his daily routine.
2. J.Crew Patterned Spaceman Socks ($28): Everyone could use some playful patterned socks — even your beau who continues to rely on those hole-filled pairs. Just be warned, there are quite a few adorable patterns available, so you might have a hard time picking just one.
3. Jonathan Adler Brass Muse Cork Screw ($98): You may just want to steal this bright brassy piece for yourself. But if you can control yourself, gift this to your bearded guy to show that facial hair a little love.
4. Urban Outfitters Spurling Lakes Wallet ($15): Chances are, they could probably use a new wallet. This fun pattern is great for year-round use, and the price won’t break the bank.
5. Found by B + C Grilling Turner ($25): Grilling season will be here before we know it, so make sure he’s ready for the action with a funny grill turner. Aroma therapy, indeed.
6. Jack Spade Simon Game ($25): Who’s ready for a throwback? Go with a fun trip down memory lane, and let the games begin!
7. Birchbox Triple C Design Portable Speaker ($36): Throw some serious hints at a spring picnic date with this snappy speaker. Bonus points for including a curated Spotify playlist.
8. Urban Outfitters Moonshine Cologne ($80): Any gentleman needs a true gentleman’s cologne. This scent contains notes of tobacco, leather, patchouli and all of the other things that make dudes smell great.
9. KeySmart 2.0 Key Organizer ($20): Take him back to the Boy Scout days with this key organizer — he’ll never have to worry about a misplaced key or hunt for a pesky bottle opener again.
10. Jonathan Adler Bourbon Pop Candle ($42): This spicy candle burns amazingly well. And when the the soy-based wax is all gone, he can repurpose the copper canister for just about anything.
11. Birchbox Eastern Collective Lightning Cable ($26): Chances are, his charging cable could use a colorful upgrade. We recommend snatching up a bold cable for yourself while you’re at it!
12. TrackR Bravo ($30): Eliminate those last-minute panic modes with this handy key tracker. All he needs to do is install the app and get ready to keep the key situation on lock at all times.
13. Walnut “Spartan Carton” Portable 6-Pack ($98): The craft beersman in your life would definitely approve of this one. Fill it with his favorite beer for an added Easter basket bonus.
14. Need Supply Co. Bottle Opener ($14): This bottle opener is definitely sleeker than that keychain from college. It also has a magnet for easy refrigerator access.
15. The Found Retail Spock Hand Pin ($10): The Star Trek fan in your life just needs this one. And since Easter is the closest holiday, what better time to grace them with the Vulcan salute?
16. Need Supply Co. Tick Marks Flask ($20): This classic rounded flask holds five ounces of the spirit of his choice. And in case he forgets, the tick marks serve as a handy reminder.
17. Whipping Post Mojave Picker’s Wallet ($35): Any guitar player can tell you that keeping track of guitar picks can be a major problem. Help him keep ’em all in one place (along with all of the other important stuff) with this sleek wallet.
18. Crate & Barrel Can Glass ($4): Punny pint glasses are great and all, but a glass that looks like a beer can? We’ll cheers to that.
Searching for more gifting ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for some A+ shopping recs.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.