We know the holidays can be hard when you have so many people on your list. Look no further for an easy way to get all the guys in your life something special — without breaking the bank — with our 30 under $30 gift guide. From customized flasks and socks to industrial pipe candle holders, there’s something for everyone.
1. Zaaina Whiskey Wood Wick Candle ($15+): If he’s always drinking whiskey, then this will be a healthier alternative for him to relax with at home while delivering the same sweet aroma he loves.
2. Funusualsuspects Sloth Air Planter ($27): Plant a succulent (or something he can’t kill) in this adorable air planter.
3. WAAM Industries Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag ($24): A new take on the old school paper bags we used to take to school, this bag will give him a classier way to carry his lunch than a loose Tupperware container in his backpack.
4. The Path Less Traveled Handmade Cork Football Coasters ($4+): Replace his boring coasters with these cork footballs. Finally, he will be excited to slide these under his friend’s drinks every Sunday.
5. Vital Bicycle Glasses ($12): A nice touch for the biker in your life.
6. RVMetalShop Bigfoot Bottle Opener ($12): This bottle opener is small in size and big in utility.
7. Autumn Summer LLC Wood iPhone Docking Station ($20): Simple, sleek, and perfect for his bedside table.
8. Smoke Stack Studios Set of 3 Pipe Candle Holders ($27): Up-cycling at its finest.
9. Felt Planet Mini Wool Felt Travel Valet Tray ($15): For the entryway, bedside table, or in the man cave, these travel trays are a great way to add a little organization to cluttered countertops.
10. Sohandmade1 Mens Train Track Shirt ($26): For the dad who’s always falling asleep, this shirt will keep him interactive even when he’s deep in a snooze.
11. Leather Love Notes Leather Cord Organizers ($18+): Keep his cords in check with these organizers. They come in a variety of sizes and colors perfect for any man’s taste.
12. Gusto Spices Original Barbecue Rubs ($21): While it might not be grilling weather, gift these rubs so he can practice his skills year round.
13. Wild Violetta Gardener’s Hand Repair Tin ($24): He might not be in the garden all the time, but he somehow ends up with dirty fingernails anyways. Drop the hint by dropping this in his stocking.
14. Pet Party Co. Custom Face Socks ($22): Get him a pair of socks with your face on it so he can bring you with him wherever he goes.
15. Driftaway Coffee Coffee Beans Sampler Kit ($16): Brew him each sample with breakfast in bed to make the holidays extra special.
16. Home Wet Bar Beer Cap USA Map ($30): He probably has a drawer of bottle caps in the kitchen somewhere — give him something that can add a little organization wherever possible.
17. Northern Fir Beard Oil ($25): Keep his beard fresh with this forest-inspired scent.
18. Great Little Favor Co Laser Etched Black Flask with Funnel ($14): A worthy replacement for the water bottle you guys fill with booze before the movies.
19. Beer Soap Gift Set ($25): For the guy who loves beer in all forms.
20. Go Wild Boutique Engraved Leather Bracelet ($20): Lovey dovey on the inside, manly on the outside.
21. BeardologyCLE Earthen All Natural Men’s Beard Oil ($10): A great match for your man’s sensitive skin, this beard oil is more gentle than its scented competitors.
22. Creativity Happens Ceramic Whale Mug ($22): For the man who says “Oh well” too much, give him something that will change his saying into the more adorable “Oh whale.”
23. Xenotees Taco Tuesday Shirt ($24): If every Tuesday revolves around tacos with your bae, consider this his new weekly apron.
24. Urban Cheese Kraft Mascarpone DIY Cheese Kit ($29): Get cheesy with this at-home cheese kit!
25. Recycled Ideas Indoor Herb Seed Garden Planter ($7): Give him the gift of a houseplant and an herb all in one.
26. Unicorn Empire Prints Hamilton Quote Tote Bag ($15): If you didn’t get a chance to snag tickets to the show, you can get him this tote bag to fill the void.
27. ZETA Leather Goods Field Note Case with Pen Holder ($25): For the man with a thousand ideas, give him somewhere to store his notebooks.
28. Its Your Turn Socks Coffee Because Adulting is Hard Socks ($15+): Not too flashy while totally getting the point across, these socks will soon become his favorite.
29. PCB Home Beer Bottle Bag ($12): If he complains about the floral totes you have him carry at the farmers’ market, give him this version.
30. FlytrapOnE 52 Fun Date Night Ideas ($18): A gift for him… but also for you! Take turns picking cards and treating each other to much-needed TLC nights.
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out our Holiday Shop.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.