Best of Etsy: 20 Handmade Gifts for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and what better place to turn for a gift than the one and only Etsy. We love supporting fellow creatives and snagging fabulous, handcrafted goodies at the same time, so why not do both while checking off a gift for your lovely leading lady. We’ve scoured their marketplace to bring you the best of the best, and we know that you and the mamas in your life will love these 20 amazing picks.
1. Dip Dye Vase With Artificial Tulip ($12): These glass vases are the perfect pop of pastel to add to a desk or small table. And you definitely don’t have to have a green thumb to keep these fake flowers alive (score!).
2. Salted Caramels ($65): We know this picture is enough to make you drool. Just imagine what they taste like in real life.
3. Long Distance Mug Set ($25): Remind your mom just how much you love her, despite how far apart you might be.
4. Personalized Mini Mom Necklace ($34 and up): These mini stamped discs are subtle but gorgeous. Add her kids’ names for a gift for Mom or grandkids’ names for a gift for Grandma.
6. Personalized Rolling Pin ($57): We are absolutely swooning over this present. You can personalize the rolling pin to say things like, “made with love by” or “handmade by.” Who knows, maybe your mama will be more inclined to send you cookies if you spoil her with this terrific tool.
7. Vegetable Garden Markers ($32): These fun seedling markers can be customized to display any fruit, vegetable or herb name. This idea is a stellar choice for both a seasoned gardener and a planting newbie.
8. Long Distance Family Wall Art ($19 and up): Is your family all spread out across the country? This map connects the locations of your loved ones, or can be used to connect different locations that your family has lived.
10. Hand-Painted Brown Leather Clutch ($80): There’s something about the blue paint on brown leather that really warms us up to this leather piece. Mom can use it for makeup, going out to dinner or packing jewelry for travel.
11. Succulent Kit With Teacup Planter ($56): This little gem is a startup gardener’s dream. It would add the perfect touch of green to a desk or windowsill.
12. Spa Gift Set in a Box ($35): Pamper the mothers in your life with this spa-in-a-box set. You can choose from four different scents, and be assured that the soap, soy candle and shea butter lotion will lead to ultimate relaxation.
14. Turkish Towel ($28): Turkish towels dry way faster than regular towels, and they’re prettier too! If you’re planning on taking her for a beach vacation, this can accompany her on your girls’ getaway
15. Golden Wisteria Case ($24 and up): This spring landscape case can be ordered for an iPhone or iPad, so Mama can be as matchy-matchy as she wants to be.
19. Cherry Marshmallows ($8): These fluffy bites of air might not be around too long once she opens them up. Yum!
Which of these Etsy picks would your ma love to receive? What’s your favorite Etsy shop? Let us know in the comments below.