12 Masks to Wake Up Tired Eyes After All Those Holiday Parties
When we haven’t gotten enough sleep, it shows. Whether we were out with friends, staying in all night to Netflix and chill or just having way too much fun at the office white elephant, our exhaustion shows itself in the form of pesky dark circles. And while a great concealer can help cover up our #ZombieEyes, we’d prefer to show our eyes some love with a little overnight beauty magic. Luckily, there’s a mask for that. We’ve rounded up 12 of our favorite eye masks to erase any and all signs of tired eyes.
1. Apivita Express Beauty Mask With Ginkgo Biloba ($5): Kiss dark circles goodbye with a soothing blend of green tea, ginkgo biloba and hyaluronic acid. The formula is gentle enough to be used once or twice a week, which makes it the perfect choice for a midweek pick-me-up.
2. Sephora Collection Green Tea Eye Mask ($5): This green tea-infused eye mask comes from the beauty experts at Sephora, a group of folks we totally trust when it comes to what works in skin care.
3. Kat Burki KB5 Eye Recovery Masks ($85): This potent blend of refreshing ingredients comes in the form of pre-soaked eye masks that can be applied once a week. The concoction helps to lighten, soothe and de-puff underneath your eyes for instant results.
5. GlamGlow Bright Mud Eye Treatment ($69): Mud might seem like an ingredient better suited for oily, congested skin, but it’s actually put to good use in this brightening treatment that perks up your baby blues.
6. Karuna Renewal+ Eye Mask ($36/4-pack): These perfectly cut sheet masks are truly a triple threat, working to de-puff, brighten and soften delicate skin using ingredients such as burdock root and hyaluronic acid.
7. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist Pure Retinol Smoothing Eye Mask ($17/3-pack): Lighten dark circles and soften fine lines using retinol, an ingredient skin care experts swear by for repairing winter skin.
8. Boscia Sake Brightening Hydrogel Eye Masks ($15): Sake seems like an ingredient better associated with late nights than a bright and early start, but it actually packs a serious punch when used in skin care. These hydrogel eye masks are soaked in vitamin- and antioxidant-rich ingredients that help to brighten, firm and moisturize the area around your eyes.
9. Tatchca Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask ($12): Show your eyes a little TLC by using this deeply hydrating formula. The small sheet masks are pre-soaked with super moisturizing ingredients and sized to fit the area around your eyes.
10. Tata Harper Boosted Contouring Eye Mask ($150): Sticker shock aside, all-natural beauties will adore the luxurious organic ingredients of this high-powered mask. This magical potion contains lavender, cucumber and red algae, which all help to tighten and brighten your way to less tired-looking peepers.
11. It’s Skin Butterfly Eyes Mask Sheet ($5): Halloween might be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still have a little fun with masks. Look like a superhero while you soak in the benefits of your skin care routine.
12. SK-II Signs Eye Mask ($115): Sometimes you really need to bring out the big guns to banish dark circles. These pre-moistened eye masks contain a blend of vitamins that help smooth fine lines and deeply hydrate the delicate eye area.
Show us your eye mask selfies @BritandCo!