Many foods have a time or place, but when it comes to dessert, there’s never a wrong moment to indulge. Stressful days at work, break-ups, girl nights and Tuesday are all viable reasons to dig into some sweets. If you’re just as into making your delicious treats as you are eating them, then we have the lineup you’ve been dreaming of. They all use pre-made frozen dough, making the eating part happen that much sooner.
1. Easy Cherry Strudels: Give Gretchen Weiner’s dad a run for his money with this strudel that doesn’t even need to see the inside of your toaster. Cherries and frozen puff pastry give you a leg up in making a sweet and berry delicious breakfast treat. (via Huffington Post)
2. Homemade Donuts: Get your coffee ready and prepare to dunk some donuts! This recipe uses frozen bread dough to make delightful frosted donuts. Whip these up and impress everyone you know with your own baker’s dozen. (via Jenny Steffens Blog)
3. Nutella Banana Croissants: Yep, you read that right. Everyone’s favorite spread to eat out of the jar gets jiggy with bananas inside of this croissant. Fruit serving + a dose of chocolate-y goodness all in one bite? We’ll take it. (via Full Fork Ahead)
5. Pecan Sticky Buns: You’d be absolutely nuts not to try this. Fluffy pastry with a gooey glaze bedecked with an added bit of texture from the pecans. Roll this out at brunch, and watch your friends’ jaws drop. (via Real Simple)
6. Salted Caramel Cookie Cups: Breathe some life into the standard chocolate chip cookie dough by adding a salted caramel center. Bite-sized and adorable are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reasons why you need to try this. (via Diethood)
7. Sugar Cream Pie: With a name like that, this pick’s not for the faint of heart. Dig into decadence with this easy-to-make pie. It’s sweet, creamy and sure to make that food coma totally worth it. (via Kitchen Meets Girl)
8. Caramel Apple Rolls: Take your caramel apple off the stick, because it’s on a roll with this transformation. If the word amazing could actually taste like something, we’re betting this would be it. (via Garnish With Lemon)
9. Fried Cronuts: You read that right. The hottest Franken-food around gets fried and glazed and turned into one of the most glorious foods you could ever care to eat. Don’t bother counting the calories for this one. Just enjoy. (via Food Network)
10. Hungarian Sour Cherry Strudel: Pucker up! Sour cherries bundle up under flaky phyllo dough for layers that contrast and complement all at once. You’ll be glad you made this one. (via Playing With My Food)
11. Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzel Sticks: The best part of middle school mall trips was obvi stopping for a pretzel. Make your own at home, and whip up the maple dipping sauce to go on the side. Bonus points if you decide to do some Internet window-shopping (we know a great place to look)! (via The Gunny Sack)
13. Baked Apple Cups: Pie crust? Not ’round these parts. Puff pastry with sliced apples takes the apple pie you know and love, shrinks it down and makes it adorable. Throw a fall fete and have these personal goodies for dessert. (via Foodie Crush)
15. Strawberry Chocolate Hand Pies: Spread the love with these hand pies that are sweet inside and out. Heart-shaped, flavorful and with a dash of chocolate, these are sure to sweeten anyone’s day. (via My Cup Is Full)
16. Three Ingredient Nutella Croissants: Roll up some easy-peasy deliciousness in these croissants that are tres magnifique. We’d say more about how fantastic these are, but we’re too busy drooling. #sorrynotsorry (via Gimme Some Oven)
17. Muffin Tin Cinnamon Rolls: Honey, someone shrunk the cinnamon rolls, and now they’re teensy, bite-sized and absolutely perfect for little hands. Break out the muffin tin and bake up a dozen of these little cuties, stat. (via The Weary Chef)
Got a great dessert that you doughn’t want anyone to miss out on? Share it with us on Twitter!