11 Must-Have Gadgets for Book Lovers
It’s no secret that we love books. In fact, our very own book Homemakers just hit shelves this week. To keep up with all of the excitement, we are paying homage to book-inspired gifts and gadgets. These finds will take your reading/lounging/me time to the next level. From book lights to techy finds and beyond, scroll down for 11 gadgets made just for us book lovers.
2. Booksi Dock ($54): This is the perfect charging dock for any book lover. The best part? You get to choose your favorite book.
3. 3000 Classic Books ($30): This is the ultimate book gadget. Just plug this handy dandy USB into your computer for a virtual library on the go. From Charles Dickens to Jane Austen, you’ll never run out of classics to enjoy.
4. Book Binder ($30-$45): This twist on the traditional bookend is simple yet genius. The elastic band provides ample storage, while the boards on either end allow for a freestanding showcase of your most prized novels.
6. Mini Lumio+ ($100): Stow this pocket-sized light in your bag for reading on the go. Bonus: It will also charge your phone.
8. The Point and Click Dictionary ($280): While the price tag is a bit high, the value is totally worth it here. Not only does this baby kick out definitions in a snap, but it also offers audible word pronunciations and translates to several languages.
11. Nap Massaging Bed Rest ($100): With ample storage, a cup holder, a book light and a built-in massager, this bed rest is everything. Sign us up.
What book gadgets are you into? What accessories do you like to use when reading? Chat with us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)