The Best ‘Game of Thrones’ Gifts in All the Seven Kingdoms
We’ve lived through countless highs, lows, and WTF moments in Westeros, and on April 14, we’ll see the final season of Game of Thrones, a series with more drama than The Bachelor. Season 8 promises to be the most epic one yet, with most of our favorite characters returning (but definitely not all surviving) for the final battle for the Seven Kingdoms. These gifts will help soften the blow of the series finale, whether you’re rooting for the Targaryens, Lannisters, or White Walkers all the way.
1. Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 Blu-ray Box Set ($150): Live and re-live all the best and worst moments of the first seven seasons of Game of Thrones.
2, Adidas x Game of Thrones House Lannister Ultraboost Shoes ($180): Clad in the House Lannister colors of gold and crimson, these shoes will have you running as boldly as a lion.
3. Game of Thrones Houses Pint Glass Set ($35): Pick your beverage and side — these glasses represent the four main houses of Westeros, featuring each one’s sigil and motto.
4. Monopoly Game of Thrones ($50): If you thought Monopoly was competitive, try this version, where hotels and houses are transformed into custom villages and keeps; Community Chest cards are now Iron Throne cards; and tokens include the Three-Eyed Raven and a White Walker.
5. John Varvatos House Targaryen Tee ($98): This fire and blood tee represents House Targaryen, and its three-headed dragon will have others bending the knee to you.
6. Funko Pop! Tyrion Lannister Sitting on Iron Throne ($29): The youngest Lannister sibling may be the only one fit to sit on the throne, so honor Tyrion (and his love for wine) with this collectible vinyl figure.
7. For the Throne Night King Transforming Mug ($25): This unassuming black ceramic mug has “For the Throne” written across its outside, but when filled with a hot beverage, the Night King appears.
8. Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Candle Set ($33): Now you can own your own set of dragon eggs in the form of hand-painted, unscented candles.
9. Game of Thrones Wine Trio ($60): You’ll need more than one bottle of wine to cope with the show’s final season. Grab this trio — which includes a Pinot Noir, a Red Blend, and a Chardonnay — to pair with your viewing.
10. Desired Cart “I Drink and I Know Things” Wine Glass ($24): Drink wine and know things, Tyrion Lannister style.
11. Naked Wooden Works Game of Thrones Cutting Board ($25+): Use this cutting board (available in maple or walnut) to remind everyone in your kitchen that dinner is coming.
12. AleHorn “Hand of the King” Style Bottle Opener ($24): Let this Hand of the King give you a hand opening bottles and letters. There’s also a magnet on the back for safekeeping on your fridge.
13. The Official A Game of Thrones Coloring Book by George R. R. Martin ($17): Dive colorfully into the world of Game of Thrones with this book that includes 45 detailed illustrations.
14. A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel ($35): For your next dinner party, serve up the best dishes — endorsed by George R. R. Martin himself — across the Seven Kingdoms, including mulled wine (The Wall), beef and bacon pie (The North), and lemon cakes (King’s Landing).
15. Naked Wooden Works Hodor Door Stop ($20): Honor the hero Hodor with a doorstop that will hold as steadfast as he did.
16. Game Of Thrones Tarot Card Deck ($25): Find out what destiny has in store with you via these themed tarot cards.
17. NuffSaid Mother of Dragons Crewneck Sweatshirt ($23+): Show your Targaryen pride with a sweatshirt that is both comfy and fierce.
18. A Song of Ice & Fire Leather-Cloth-Bound Book Boxed Set ($75): A true Game of Thrones fan will love this leather-bound set of the first five novels.
19. Alex and Ani Game of Thrones Sansa Stark Charm Bangle ($39): Wear your house allegiance on your wrist with the Alex and Ani Game of Thrones Collection. The Sansa Stark bangle is made of rose gold and has charms that represent her character’s growth throughout the series.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.