12 Tattoo Ideas Perfect for the Gemini Gal
For the fashion-forward Gemini whose outfit is always on point, there’s no better way to show off their personal brand of style than with some pretty ink. If you’re one of these lucky birthday babes and looking to get a tattoo, check out these stunning Insta-worthy tattoos inspired by your zodiac. Whether you choose an elaborate sleeve tattoo or a dainty finger design, one thing is for sure about Gemini tattoos: They’re far from boring. Here are 12 stylish tattoos to inspire your next Gemini ink.
1. Gemini Sisters: The word gemini is Latin for “twins” and is associated with the twin brothers Castor and Pollux in Greek mythology. Instead of sticking by the book, put your own personal flair to the zodiac by turning them into gorgeous babes.
2. Constellation With Full Moon: For a tattoo design that’s out of this world (pun intended), consider pairing your astrological sign with a full moon. Maybe for additional pizzazz, scatter a few stars here and there.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Angélica Albuquerque (@angealbuquerque) on
3. Finger Tattoo: If you’re worried about HR, consider this less conspicuous tattoo placement. It can easily be covered with a statement ring which a Gemini like you would totally rock.
4. Dots and Lines: Telling of Gemini’s modern style, this minimalist design is equal parts delicate and striking. To get the look, pair dot work with line work for a truly unique masterpiece.
5. Gemini Symbol: There’s no going wrong with the classic zodiac symbol. Keep it elegant and understated with black ink or add a pop of color for an eye-catching mark.
View this post on Instagram
İkizler burcu sembolü. Tasarimi bana ait. #karakalem #nature #tattoogirl #tattooed #tattooflash #old #draw #paper #art #painting #pen #pencil #tattooartist #drawing #çizim #artwork #tattoo #tattoos #tattooink #dövme #best #love #me #tbt #smile #bursa #ink #tagsforlikes #geminitattoo
A post shared by Cihan Aksoy (@cak.aksoy) on
6. Gemini Symbol With Design: This rendition of the Gemini symbol pairs an abstract red design with the classic figure. The result is an attention-grabbing emblem you’ll love showing off.
7. Gemini in the Sky: Capture the mystical beauty of spotting your star sign in the sky with a detailed tattoo. If you’re digging the dot work, consider working with an artist who specializes in the technique for the best results.
View this post on Instagram
"He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." 🌙⭐️✨🌟Tattoo done by @davide_dice #gemini #myhalf #soulmate #constellation #stars #universe #lovely #mylove #geminitattoo #ink #myhim #myheart #love #loveyou #infinite #space #monkey #mygemini #pale #paleskin #whiteskin #magic #galaxy #zodiac #moonlight #constellations #constellationtattoo
A post shared by Kristina Federbusch (@kristina_von_federbusch) on
8. Scattered Stars: This creative spin on the Gemini constellation is right up the imaginative zodiac’s alley. Sprinkle on those stars for a whimsical take on the star sign.
9. Feminine Touch: Soft flourishes like this delicate pair of branches that frame the zodiac symbol add femininity to your Gemini tattoo. You can achieve a similar look with very fine lines.
10. Gemini Twins: Inspired by famous Russian photographer Vladimir Clavijo-Telepnev’s work, this tattoo depiction is an ideal pick for the Gemini drawn to a more cultured and elegant aesthetic. Take on this artistic rendering or consider other iconic “twins” to symbolize your zodiac.
11. Geometric: Although hard to tell at first glance, this geometric paradigm puts a distinctive twist on the Gemini symbol. You’ll love how many conversations it will spark.
12. Gemini and Libra: This man’s tattoo blends two zodiac signs together as a symbol of his two sons. If another zodiac sign speaks to you, combine it with the twins to create a truly impressive image.
Are you thinking about getting a Gemini tattoo? Share your ink with us by tagging us on Instagram @BritandCo!
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.