12 Tattoo Ideas Perfect for the Gemini Gal
For the fashion-forward Gemini whose outfit is always on point, there’s no better way to show off their personal brand of style than with some pretty ink. If you’re one of these lucky birthday babes and looking to get a tattoo, check out these stunning Insta-worthy tattoos inspired by your zodiac. Whether you choose an elaborate sleeve tattoo or a dainty finger design, one thing is for sure about Gemini tattoos: They’re far from boring. Here are 12 stylish tattoos to inspire your next Gemini ink.
1. Gemini Sisters: The word gemini is Latin for “twins” and is associated with the twin brothers Castor and Pollux in Greek mythology. Instead of sticking by the book, put your own personal flair to the zodiac by turning them into gorgeous babes.
2. Constellation With Full Moon: For a tattoo design that’s out of this world (pun intended), consider pairing your astrological sign with a full moon. Maybe for additional pizzazz, scatter a few stars here and there.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Angélica Albuquerque (@angealbuquerque) on
3. Finger Tattoo: If you’re worried about HR, consider this less conspicuous tattoo placement. It can easily be covered with a statement ring which a Gemini like you would totally rock.
4. Dots and Lines: Telling of Gemini’s modern style, this minimalist design is equal parts delicate and striking. To get the look, pair dot work with line work for a truly unique masterpiece.
5. Gemini Symbol: There’s no going wrong with the classic zodiac symbol. Keep it elegant and understated with black ink or add a pop of color for an eye-catching mark.
View this post on Instagram
İkizler burcu sembolü. Tasarimi bana ait. #karakalem #nature #tattoogirl #tattooed #tattooflash #old #draw #paper #art #painting #pen #pencil #tattooartist #drawing #çizim #artwork #tattoo #tattoos #tattooink #dövme #best #love #me #tbt #smile #bursa #ink #tagsforlikes #geminitattoo
A post shared by Cihan Aksoy (@cak.aksoy) on
6. Gemini Symbol With Design: This rendition of the Gemini symbol pairs an abstract red design with the classic figure. The result is an attention-grabbing emblem you’ll love showing off.
7. Gemini in the Sky: Capture the mystical beauty of spotting your star sign in the sky with a detailed tattoo. If you’re digging the dot work, consider working with an artist who specializes in the technique for the best results.
View this post on Instagram
"He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." 🌙⭐️✨🌟Tattoo done by @davide_dice #gemini #myhalf #soulmate #constellation #stars #universe #lovely #mylove #geminitattoo #ink #myhim #myheart #love #loveyou #infinite #space #monkey #mygemini #pale #paleskin #whiteskin #magic #galaxy #zodiac #moonlight #constellations #constellationtattoo
A post shared by Kristina Federbusch (@kristina_von_federbusch) on
8. Scattered Stars: This creative spin on the Gemini constellation is right up the imaginative zodiac’s alley. Sprinkle on those stars for a whimsical take on the star sign.
9. Feminine Touch: Soft flourishes like this delicate pair of branches that frame the zodiac symbol add femininity to your Gemini tattoo. You can achieve a similar look with very fine lines.
10. Gemini Twins: Inspired by famous Russian photographer Vladimir Clavijo-Telepnev’s work, this tattoo depiction is an ideal pick for the Gemini drawn to a more cultured and elegant aesthetic. Take on this artistic rendering or consider other iconic “twins” to symbolize your zodiac.
11. Geometric: Although hard to tell at first glance, this geometric paradigm puts a distinctive twist on the Gemini symbol. You’ll love how many conversations it will spark.
12. Gemini and Libra: This man’s tattoo blends two zodiac signs together as a symbol of his two sons. If another zodiac sign speaks to you, combine it with the twins to create a truly impressive image.
Are you thinking about getting a Gemini tattoo? Share your ink with us by tagging us on Instagram @BritandCo!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.